You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kon_thai

I demand an explanation.

13 comments in this topic

332 posts
7,054 battles
3 hours ago, kon_thai said:

What is this WG?

shot-18_06.22_14_36.37-0599.thumb.jpg.1cef52aeba117d3653bbececdd8728be.jpg

shot-18_06.22_14_36.44-0243.thumb.jpg.50d049be6a3726803eac93a1f60e523e.jpg

Umm.

You have to hit enemy 150 times with main battery.... your driving a CV. No main battery.

1,397 posts
9,123 battles
43 minutes ago, Kamanah said:

Umm.

You have to hit enemy 150 times with main battery.... your driving a CV. No main battery.

He was talking about the plane kill mission. He shot down 30 planes in that match but the counter stopped at 29. 

On a side note, I happened to stop at 29 too for today lol. Probably just a coincidence (I was playing multiple surface ships).

Edited by Thyaliad

[TLS]
Beta Tester
717 posts
3,650 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

He was talking about the plane kill mission. He shot down 30 planes in that match but the counter stopped at 29. 

On a side note, I happened to stop at 29 too for today lol. Probably just a coincidence (I was playing multiple surface ships).

Same here for no reason.

[FORCE]
265 posts
4,740 battles

Notice the bug also. Played another battle (15 planes) to go over the threshold (again:fish_palm:).

Edited by GRADAN31
add in word "again"

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
187 posts
6,604 battles

Gave up with 4 planes to go, so stupid having a plane mission when CV's are so rare. That said good to see CV's are so rare, as they should be. Just silly to call for plane kills in this day and age. 

[FORCE]
265 posts
4,740 battles
20 minutes ago, Soloun said:

Gave up with 4 planes to go, so stupid having a plane mission when CV's are so rare. That said good to see CV's are so rare, as they should be. Just silly to call for plane kills in this day and age. 

WG is desperately trying not to make CV go away by having mission for CV.

[LBAS]
194 posts
4,035 battles
On 23/06/2018 at 8:31 AM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I lost interest in the Indi missions.  Nothing decent has dropped from containers and I have had the Indi for years.   Good luck with the frustration.

I got something useful from the Indi missions, US Crates, which I have used and now I have the most 'Murican camo ever for my Cleveland!

Super Tester
7,788 posts
8,043 battles
2 hours ago, FinbarAu said:

I got something useful from the Indi missions, US Crates, which I have used and now I have the most 'Murican camo ever for my Cleveland!

Freedom Dispenser camo.