Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MissMeMiss

World Cup end my WoWs Career

4 comments in this topic

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

Can only play night in UTC+7 but conflict with World Cup schedule.
Since I'm pretty much burn out for last 4 months, only Combat Mission bonus & it's reward keep tied my to this game.
But since now I've less hours to play the game due to World Cup, I've skipped a lot of combat mission parts.
That mean no reward for me in the end of the campaign. Now I don't have things to tied me to this game anymore.

Still gonna play from time to time but I'm actually quite tired, additionally with Cleveland T8 update, T8 in every match making. :Smile_facepalm:
I know it's not warship related ... but no World Cup quest ? since WG based on Russia.

Anyway, good luck bois.

260 posts
4,654 battles

Maybe they are also too busy watching world cup, that is why the sea smack down team is on vacation:Smile_hiding:.

On a side note, this is a small mission: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/football-patches/

On 6/22/2018 at 12:32 AM, MissMeMiss said:

Still gonna play from time to time but I'm actually quite tired, additionally with Cleveland T8 update, T8 in every match making. :Smile_facepalm:

Taking break is fine, definitely need to recharge. Sometimes the game also makes me tired from playing.

Enjoy your break!

164 posts
5,435 battles

I haven't played much since World Cup started either. Only try hard for the Indianapolis missions, but usually easy to do with just one match like the latest 2.

But to be honest i enjoyed my time more than getting stuck with wows missions.

Anyway Hail... Go Germany!

[KGHSF]
3,207 posts
6,046 battles

The Karma from Brazil

I guess German should be missing on the Thum Luang Cave better endure the humiliation what they done

69459345_p0.png

Sign in to follow this