You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
VonHurbet

Reporting and Karma

10 comments in this topic

2 posts

I think an easy way to fix losing karma to some random upset player is, if at the end of the game you got more XP than them.   Well they want to report a bad player, so the must of meant themselves, as they got less XP than the player they reported.  So they lose the Karma, not the player they reported, it takes a long time to gain Karma.

In one game because you have a division of players that do not like the way you play you can lose many points.  Even when you get top XP in losing game with High Calibre, Kraken & Dreadnought some players still report you as you did not play the way they wanted. In Clan wars with voice comms I can understand this thinking but not in PUG Random battles.  So if they report you guess what they will loss the Karma, not you as they were the ones that played the poorer game in the PUG random.

2,222 posts
13,727 battles
2 hours ago, VonHurbet said:

I think an easy way to fix losing karma to some random upset player is, if at the end of the game you got more XP than them.   Well they want to report a bad player, so the must of meant themselves, as they got less XP than the player they reported.  So they lose the Karma, not the player they reported, it takes a long time to gain Karma.

In one game because you have a division of players that do not like the way you play you can lose many points.  Even when you get top XP in losing game with High Calibre, Kraken & Dreadnought some players still report you as you did not play the way they wanted. In Clan wars with voice comms I can understand this thinking but not in PUG Random battles.  So if they report you guess what they will loss the Karma, not you as they were the ones that played the poorer game in the PUG random.

XP isn't directly related to how well you've played.

I've been in many matches where the farming bb's lost us the game because they wouldn't move forward and help defend/support the cap. They may have got top xp but we lost the game because they camped.

239 posts
13,998 battles

Just get rid of the pointless system. If you want a compliment system to show appreciation, just make it a notification. If you want to report anything bad, just lodge a ticket. End of thread.

Super Tester
7,571 posts
8,001 battles

Yeah, there are players like these who do a lot of things when the game is already lost. And after that, can't even understand what they did wrong. Cause 20 minutes of sniping in a Yamato will definitely put anyone close to the top.

You can do everything, but it won't matter if you don't do it at the right time. Or, if you just sacrifice teammates to farm damage and ex, you deserve the reports.