You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HighElf

STEAM LINK

4 comments in this topic

4 posts
5,910 battles

GREETINGS,

IM HIGHELF

AND I ALREADY PLAY  WOW FOR A LONG TIME BUT I HAVE PROBLEM THAT I CANT SOLVE BY MYSELF AND FEW REQUEST

I HOPE YOU CAN GUIDE ME

1. HOW TO LINK MY ACCOUNT WITH STEAM

~ I REGISTER MY ACCOUNT THROUGH WEBSITE BUT I CANT LINK IT WITH MY STEAM

2. FIGHTER WONT BACK TO CARRIER DURING THE FIGHT EVEN NO AMMO

~ I FEEL STUPID FOR THIS PART. MOST OF THE FIGHTER STILL FIGHTING WITH ENEMY FIGHTER EVEN NO AMMO. THIS REALLY WASTE OF PLANE. I HOPE YOU CAN IMPROVE THIS PART.

3. I FOUND THAT MY SPECIAL CAPTIAN FOR KIRISHIMA AUDIO WAS CHANGE TO IONA AUDIO, HOW TO FIX THIS?

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION. HOPE CAN HEAR YOU SOON

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles
23 minutes ago, HighElf said:

GREETINGS,

IM HIGHELF

AND I ALREADY PLAY  WOW FOR A LONG TIME BUT I HAVE PROBLEM THAT I CANT SOLVE BY MYSELF AND FEW REQUEST

I HOPE YOU CAN GUIDE ME

1. HOW TO LINK MY ACCOUNT WITH STEAM

~ I REGISTER MY ACCOUNT THROUGH WEBSITE BUT I CANT LINK IT WITH MY STEAM

2. FIGHTER WONT BACK TO CARRIER DURING THE FIGHT EVEN NO AMMO

~ I FEEL STUPID FOR THIS PART. MOST OF THE FIGHTER STILL FIGHTING WITH ENEMY FIGHTER EVEN NO AMMO. THIS REALLY WASTE OF PLANE. I HOPE YOU CAN IMPROVE THIS PART.

3. I FOUND THAT MY SPECIAL CAPTIAN FOR KIRISHIMA AUDIO WAS CHANGE TO IONA AUDIO, HOW TO FIX THIS?

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION. HOPE CAN HEAR YOU SOON

1. Steam account cannot be linked to account created by you on the homesite of WG. They are seperated and it had already been announced that they cant be mixed

2.Your FT is still under lock down by enemy FT. IF you think it make no sense think like this : will you let an enemy with no way to fight back escape ? Probably not.

3.Go to option , sound , audio mod , click the down button , pick ARP Kirishima , done.

You are very lacking in understanding that this is a game , not a sim.

4 posts
5,910 battles

yup.. i know my fighter still lock down by enemy...  at least my fighter can go back to carrier while enemy can pursue my fighter.  at least they go back then just fly with the enemy and wait to die... 
just like dive bomber and aerial torp. when enemy fighter lock them.. they still continue return to carrier rather then flying around wait to die

i agree with you that enemy wont let them escape. but that is enemy point of view which is they still have ammo. but in my point of view.. i have to escape, and hope can meet allied ship which  might save my plane  rather then just dance with enemy and wait to die.

Edited by HighElf

4 posts
5,910 battles

for your 3rd answer..
your solution is that audio will apply to other ship which is not original. what i want is kirisima back to her own voice cause it same as yotaroh

Edited by HighElf