Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_AmaryllisBelladonna_

limit on Win/Lost ratio on every ship

5 comments in this topic

9 posts
5,326 battles

i dont know how to explain this more easily. but why in every ship there always maximum winrate which i cant break no matter how hard I try. i dont know any of you have similar event. also this is solo play

This one of example

For past 5 month i  tried to increase my Atago winrate from 46% to 50% so i need like 30 win to reach that point. from 46% to 49 i did it in first 1 month  . but for some reason from 49% to 50 is really hard . i need like 15  more win to reach 50%. so is   but every time i won 3  or 4 game is always kick me back to -15 again sometimes 18 . but next day  i usually win again. after that the cycle continue. 

435 posts
6,169 battles

MM rigged, It’s design to hustle resources.

Bestway to play ships every 3-4 days for max of 4-5 battles, that seems to stuff the T.WR (today.winrate) , which is recorded and on record, for a couple of days anyway.

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

Some ships have low carry potential, like IJN Cruisers. You cannot influence the battle a lot simply by playing good on your own. You also need a good team to get the win. So, basically after reaching 50% it becomes very hard. One thing you could try is different play time, like morning hours, afternoon, evening, late night. You will see player base quality varies a lot, and thus, your chance to influence the battle outcome.

On the other hand, on a ship with more carry potential, like a Belfast, you can tip the scale on your favor quite easily by playing well on your own.

So, in my opinion, the only thing this has to do with the ships is how much influential you can be in a battle with certain ship.

435 posts
6,169 battles
2 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

IJN Cruisers. You cannot influence the battle a lot simply by playing good on your own.

In the old days you could! I could! cruisers was the difference between winning and loosing, but now nerf to mediocrity.

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles
1 minute ago, BuckleUpBones said:

In the old days you could! I could! cruisers was the difference between winning and loosing, but now nerf to mediocrity.

Idk what nerf you are talking about, but yea, unless its a tier 10 or a select few cruisers, they are no longer carry material. You need BB/DD or a good CV to carry reliably.

Sign in to follow this