You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
graphite_

Operation raptor still bugged

5 comments in this topic

40 posts

Although this has been reported on all forums, WG has still not addressed the issue. Just played a game and once again it failed to register that Raptor had passed through the second waypoint.

Of course this results in the mission failing, despite the fact it made it to its final exit waypoint.

Once again a waste of time, camo’s & flags for all the players that took part.

Instead of devising new ways to extract money from your player base, how about fixing what is broken within the game WG.

481 posts
7,606 battles

So sick and tired of wasting expensive camos and signal flags on failed scenarios. If it isn't players running around like loonies and not helping the team it's bugs. I have experienced this raptor waypoint bug as well as the Hermes bug where the main BB runs aground and the Op cannot be completed and times out.

1,001 posts
7,416 battles

The first two posts sound like this would happen all the time, which clearly is not the case.

In Hermes I have seen twice that team members pushed the BB on an island and just sailed on. Because nobody helped to free the BB, the operation was lost. Hardly a bug, this is the team’s fault.

I never experienced Raptor missing a waypoint, but it sounds likely someone pushes or obstructs the carrier.

[PEEDZ]
20 posts
5,700 battles

I had one there the raptor departure point didn't appear, raptor sailed there, them time out.

only bug i've seen on a mission so-far... it happens.