Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nimitz1943

Super Containers

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
16 posts
1,325 battles

I'm not sure if it's bad luck or something is definitely wrong. I have tried to get a Super Container several times and I've only received one. It says there is a High Chance of getting one, but alas I end up with basically nothing. Is it a scam just to get you to waste your container?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
4,401 posts
4,982 battles
20 minutes ago, Nimitz1943 said:

I'm not sure if it's bad luck or something is definitely wrong. I have tried to get a Super Container several times and I've only received one. It says there is a High Chance of getting one, but alas I end up with basically nothing. Is it a scam just to get you to waste your container?

Nowhere does it say that you have a high chance of getting one.  You do have a "higher" chance of getting a SC if you choose the TYL crates.  You can run anywhere from 20 to 40 crates before a SC may drop.  Nothing is guaranteed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
16 posts
1,325 battles
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Nowhere does it say that you have a high chance of getting one.  You do have a "higher" chance of getting a SC if you choose the TYL crates.  You can run anywhere from 20 to 40 crates before a SC may drop.  Nothing is guaranteed.

I beg to differ with you. Tomorrow when I play, I will take a screenshot and post it. It does in fact say you have a higher chance of getting a super container when rolling the dice.  Please bear with me until then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
774 posts
8,802 battles

 

 

1 hour ago, Nimitz1943 said:

I beg to differ with you. Tomorrow when I play, I will take a screenshot and post it. It does in fact say you have a higher chance of getting a super container when rolling the dice.  Please bear with me until then.

Yes the "higher chance" is only a margin more. like 0.1%-0.3%.

Just go with the other 3 container,much more worth it.

i think i got about 50-90 normal container before getting a SC

 

 

Edited by Gummilicious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
4,401 posts
4,982 battles
11 hours ago, Nimitz1943 said:

I beg to differ with you. Tomorrow when I play, I will take a screenshot and post it. It does in fact say you have a higher chance of getting a super container when rolling the dice.  Please bear with me until then.

That what I said.   'Higher" is not "high"

Quote

You do have a "higher" chance of getting a SC if you choose the TYL crates.

 

shot-18.06.13_10.28.42-0033.jpg

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
20 posts
5,899 battles

you can pick another container it's still chance SC but rate is low, i always pick more resource and sometime have SC @@

i hope you get SC next time and more lucky for you :"3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
20 posts

yep! I feel your pain, I'm out to over 2 months since the last SC and I usually get the 3 normal each day @ 15 - 20 games per day

I don't get it!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×