You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nimitz1943

Super Containers

8 comments in this topic

16 posts
1,325 battles

I'm not sure if it's bad luck or something is definitely wrong. I have tried to get a Super Container several times and I've only received one. It says there is a High Chance of getting one, but alas I end up with basically nothing. Is it a scam just to get you to waste your container?

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,754 posts
3,987 battles
20 minutes ago, Nimitz1943 said:

I'm not sure if it's bad luck or something is definitely wrong. I have tried to get a Super Container several times and I've only received one. It says there is a High Chance of getting one, but alas I end up with basically nothing. Is it a scam just to get you to waste your container?

Nowhere does it say that you have a high chance of getting one.  You do have a "higher" chance of getting a SC if you choose the TYL crates.  You can run anywhere from 20 to 40 crates before a SC may drop.  Nothing is guaranteed.

16 posts
1,325 battles
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Nowhere does it say that you have a high chance of getting one.  You do have a "higher" chance of getting a SC if you choose the TYL crates.  You can run anywhere from 20 to 40 crates before a SC may drop.  Nothing is guaranteed.

I beg to differ with you. Tomorrow when I play, I will take a screenshot and post it. It does in fact say you have a higher chance of getting a super container when rolling the dice.  Please bear with me until then.

578 posts
7,415 battles

1 hour ago, Nimitz1943 said:

I beg to differ with you. Tomorrow when I play, I will take a screenshot and post it. It does in fact say you have a higher chance of getting a super container when rolling the dice.  Please bear with me until then.

Yes the "higher chance" is only a margin more. like 0.1%-0.3%.

Just go with the other 3 container,much more worth it.

i think i got about 50-90 normal container before getting a SC

Edited by Gummilicious

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,754 posts
3,987 battles
11 hours ago, Nimitz1943 said:

That what I said.   'Higher" is not "high"

You do have a "higher" chance of getting a SC if you choose the TYL crates.

shot-18.06.13_10.28.42-0033.jpg

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

16 posts
1,325 battles

Thanks for the reply guys. The margin does seem to be a little small. I think I'll stick with the other containers.