bokute2009

Is it easy to hack a game server?

29 comments in this topic

346 posts

The official game forum is the worst place to ask this question, it appears that most people who do this seem to alert the game devs that they are trying to hack

Edited by BravaZulu296

69 posts
4,367 battles

Yeah so serious and i'm crying about british HE bbs.So many times i wait the spotted icon to drop so i can use my DCP to get rid of 3 fire and just when it goes off those british bbs shoot and wow 3 fire again with 10 14k damage as a bouns. Just fire fire fire everytime a british bb shoot 

69 posts
4,367 battles

Maybe i should hire someone from the deepweb then lol. Those british bbs bugging me so bad that i ask this thing 

69 posts
4,367 battles

I just want to delete those royal navy ships lol. I went through a streak of matches just constantly got burn by 3 or sometimes 4 fires from 'royal navy' bbs.Fire from cruisers and dds? Cool i can take that, from 'royal navy' bbs? nope 

Super Tester
1,251 posts
1 hour ago, bokute2009 said:

Does anyone here know how to hack a game server? I really want to delete something from this game so bad that i want to hack the server

tenor.gif?itemid=5806202

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,754 posts
3,987 battles
3 hours ago, bokute2009 said:

Does anyone here know how to hack a game server? I really want to delete something from this game so bad that i want to hack the server

Bad-GIFS-michael-jackson-26701221-480-360.gif

898 posts
7,173 battles
2 hours ago, bokute2009 said:

I just want to delete those royal navy ships lol. I went through a streak of matches just constantly got burn by 3 or sometimes 4 fires from 'royal navy' bbs.Fire from cruisers and dds? Cool i can take that, from 'royal navy' bbs? nope 

Watch Impossible Mission 3.

Then travel to Russia and do what you learned in the movie - easy!

Or social engineer yourself on the development team. Then improve game balance and *everybody* is happy. Just deleting the type ship you personally don't like, that's just childish.

341 posts
3,973 battles

You can hack every ship you want out of the game in one easy step. Just right click your WoWs folder and select the uninstall option...

Alternatively, you could learn to fight RNBBs, but I've come to accept the playerbase seldom learns...

1,437 posts

Just ask these guys, I'm sure they'll be happy to help..... They're computer experts, & wonderful at hacking !!

images.jpg

Beta Tester
212 posts
4,131 battles

First u need to buy a ticket and fly to Singapore. Then some how sneak into WG office in mid night and hack the server with some hard stuff, or just burn it,  may RNGesus bless u. :cap_tea:

Edited by K135Blitzkrieg

Beta Tester
291 posts
5 minutes ago, AntifoulAwl said:

Ask Sony.

They are the victim, ask people who lives in that peninsula that attacks it.

And, btw, why is this thread still alive?

Edited by spixys

69 posts
4,367 battles
1 hour ago, spixys said:

They are the victim, ask people who lives in that peninsula that attacks it.

And, btw, why is this thread still alive?

Bc WG this is still alive lol

69 posts
4,367 battles
3 hours ago, InterconKW said:

You can hack every ship you want out of the game in one easy step. Just right click your WoWs folder and select the uninstall option...

Alternatively, you could learn to fight RNBBs, but I've come to accept the playerbase seldom learns...

please enlight me how to fight RNBBs