Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DFaultPlayR69

Is the "American Cruisers" Collection limited-time?

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
70 posts
3,193 battles

I know the items for the American Cruisers collection can only be obtained from either the "Go Navy" crates, or randomly by chance from the daily containers. Now my question is, does the drop for the collection items in daily containers have a limited time, similar to the High School Fleet collection? if so, how long will the event last?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,050 posts
7,755 battles

The news article said “The collection will be available permanently.“ 
Google found me one of this: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/american-cl-collection/
Not on the Asia server, though.
On the collection page there is a tick box for “collect”. 
I guess the normal container drop will continue to drop items for the collection indefinitely. The special crates, overall, seem not good value. I won’t buy any.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
241 posts
2,957 battles

The Freedom Containers you buy on the prem shop are not permanent (the ones that can contain a mission for Monaghan/Kidd/Atlanta/Sims/Cleveland); they go after the 20th of June. That being said, collections are permanent, and at different times of the year different collections become available to complete (via missions that grant containers).

 

Also: @DFaultPlayR69 I like your avatar. Are you by chance a brony like me:Smile_teethhappy:?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
70 posts
3,193 battles

 

15 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

The news article said “The collection will be available permanently.“ 
Google found me one of this: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/american-cl-collection/
Not on the Asia server, though.
On the collection page there is a tick box for “collect”. 
I guess the normal container drop will continue to drop items for the collection indefinitely. The special crates, overall, seem not good value. I won’t buy any.
 

I see. Well that's so much better, at least I don't have to dedicate 2hours everyday just to get those daily containers. I can just take my time to complete it.

 

9 hours ago, TD1 said:

Also: @DFaultPlayR69 I like your avatar. Are you by chance a brony like me:Smile_teethhappy:?

And yes, I am. Brohoof to you captain  (\:Smile_Default:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,050 posts
7,755 battles
14 hours ago, DFaultPlayR69 said:

at least I don't have to dedicate 2hours everyday just to get those daily containers

Haha, you don't have to do that anyway. Your choice. But I know what you mean.

For example, I just bought the Indianapolis, so I'm not tempted to put all those hours in grinding her. Win for WG I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×