You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dano07

Looking for a T8 Premium for Random/possible Rank ?

28 comments in this topic

518 posts
6,133 battles
On 6/6/2018 at 9:02 PM, drakon233 said:

oh get over it, it's the same EULA as most F2P games and even some of the most famous P2P games out there like WOW, this decision is extreamly healthy for the environment and frankly should have been done years ago

If only the guys over at World of Tanks shared your viewpoint (Yes, I play that as well as Warships). The outrage at Wargaming over this reached crazy levels and I dunno why.

Back on topic, I think the Tirpitz is the most forgiving of the bunch. Loyang, Alabama, and Atago are all good, but they require more skill than Tirpitz to do well in. 

[REPOI]
5,709 posts
23,982 battles
21 hours ago, TD1 said:

If only the guys over at World of Tanks shared your viewpoint (Yes, I play that as well as Warships). The outrage at Wargaming over this reached crazy levels and I dunno why.

Back on topic, I think the Tirpitz is the most forgiving of the bunch. Loyang, Alabama, and Atago are all good, but they require more skill than Tirpitz to do well in. 

the tirpitz cant even proform well in it's own tier, she's fun and foolproof to a certain extent but that dosnt mean she's good

[LN]
[LN]
19 posts
2,617 battles

I think loyang or any dd will have a hard time in the future. The radar ships are too many in the game right now. May be in the match only 1~2 dds per team

And the BB, with the new Us CL line, they will become the living fire torch in the ocean.lol But also that is the good environment for BB where DD isn't exist and full of Cruiser

So invest in BB or any Cruiser may be a better choice than Dd

But if u like Dd then i vote Kidd (She has a heal, which is a good consum when u faced with these radar)