Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

CV is so broken

6 comments in this topic

270 posts
3,940 battles

How did you fight against CV really? did WG just buff their dive bomber? i found that the dive bombers were really broken. their damage and fire efficiency are quite good this time. I don't know if this is a buff or not but i'm certain that this is a buff. No, this is not a high tier battle or in random battle. I just tried to fight against bouge in co-op with my myogi. When the dive bombers were attacked me, the damage and fire is ridiculous. Three fire and a couple of hp lost. I never thought that before. The last time i was playing CV it was terrible. Only two or three bomb hit and one fire.

129 posts

Dive Bomber is really RNG dependent. but mostly it set 1~2 fires. bogue have 6 DB so expect it to burn 2~3. the murica have stronger plane and bomb in exchange  to few squadron. if you lucky, you can completely miss it lol.

this is warning for you : IJN BB have strong main gun but VERY WEAK AA except for Nagato fully upgrade. if you hate CV so much just get the French BB. except for normandie, the AA on the every ship line is pretty solid. even Republique AA beat the memetana AA lol. the gun is decent.... the problem is, its squishy againts any HE cruiser. 

346 posts
19 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

How did you fight against CV really? did WG just buff their dive bomber? i found that the dive bombers were really broken. their damage and fire efficiency are quite good this time. I don't know if this is a buff or not but i'm certain that this is a buff. No, this is not a high tier battle or in random battle. I just tried to fight against bouge in co-op with my myogi. When the dive bombers were attacked me, the damage and fire is ridiculous. Three fire and a couple of hp lost. I never thought that before. The last time i was playing CV it was terrible. Only two or three bomb hit and one fire.

either your just unlucky or AI ships get some favorable RNG. either that or co-op bots have better stats which isn't impossible. Bot know where to go to find you even if they can't detect you and also dodge your torps before the torps are even detected

more info on dodgy bots:

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

I think you being unfair in here.

- If you meet CA, they can spam HE & burning you all the time, far more superior than Dive Bomber.
- Dive Bomber need like 1~3 minutes attack interval to the same target. While a CA or DD can give you far more night mare with burning status.

- CA & DD cannon can keep shooting all the time, it can be damaged, but can recover in a short time.
- Dive bomber always risk themself & in time will be depleted, not to mention rekt by opposition air striker.

So if Dive Bomber RNG burning status far more superior than a ship HE shells, it can be understandable. Else, how the hell CV can scoring damage ?
Dive Bomber base damage is small, so it's rely on DPS burning status. Torpedo Bomber base damage is medium and rely on it's DPS Drowning status.

I think the problem here is, you're ship are sailing alone, so you became a soft target for enemy CV. Not to mention your teammate CV isn't doing the best to protecting their teammate from air combat units.

Sign in to follow this