Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ColonelRVH

Is the Hood Commander Pack worth buying as a main BB player?

9 comments in this topic

164 posts
5,389 battles

The thing is that I like the commander and would love to assign her on Conqueror and Hood Commander Pack (with the ship) seems like a decent deal than the overpriced Fleet Assignment Hood.

However from what I read about the ship itself, seems that her play style is like a cruiser which i'm not really familiar with. And also those are from other servers, meanwhile the competitive level & ships tier of Asia is high.

So if you own Hood, i'd like to hear your opinion about it. 

204 posts
10,994 battles

I don't have hood but i did saw the discounted price available for me was twice(even with 30% off)  in last week then it is today. That was insane. Too bad i did not have a screen of it at the time.

312 posts
6,757 battles

The Hood i found to be very underwhelming. She was suppose to have really good AA, but its doesn't. The CV has to have their planes over you for you to bring them down.

Fore and aft armor belt is decent so she can kite pretty well.

Guns are ok when you are top tier, but i find the 4th turret a little inaccurate.

Only played her a few times and i just didn't find it fun. Hood is pretty much a port ornament or collectors ship. 

675 posts
7,224 battles

One thing is you can get the commander "Nelson" from in game mission..

I played a lot of battleships, I don't have the BB Hood, but personally I never feel threaten by her when I played Gneisenau/Nagato

164 posts
5,389 battles
9 minutes ago, Darkworld_2015 said:

One thing is you can get the commander "Nelson" from in game mission..

I played a lot of battleships, I don't have the BB Hood, but personally I never feel threaten by her when I played Gneisenau/Nagato

Yea i know, already got her, but I prefer Hood commander more.

I don't know if they will ever put the other commanders obtainable via missions like Arpeggio.

Also yea, Nelson is much more noticeable threat than the Hood.

675 posts
7,224 battles
9 minutes ago, ColonelRVH said:

Yea i know, already got her, but I prefer Hood commander more.

I don't know if they will ever put the other commanders obtainable via missions like Arpeggio.

Also yea, Nelson is much more noticeable threat than the Hood.

Oops, my bad. I mistaken the commander... :cap_fainting:

Sign in to follow this