Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Balzarknam

[poll] who is da best T7 DD againts radar sheep?

radar meta with free memeanapolis plus new memeland sheep.....  

17 members have voted

1. 1. what is the best gunboat for attacking Cruiser, especially the radar sheep.

• Z-39 [German Science, EZ citadel, access to T8 upgrade]
    • Gadjah Mada [T7 Gearing with better gun location]
    • Blyskawica [120mm 7 meme gun, smell like Gadjah Mada... except carry normal torpedo]
    • Sims [3sec reload and insane traverse, pluuus high speed and good manouverability]
    • leningrad [T7 Khabarovsk]

9 comments in this topic

129 posts

radar.... cruiser... radar.... CV....what? so much radar sheep today, but dont worry so much, there is DD that can rekt cruiser.

well, for me its between Gadjah Mada and Z-39.

Gadjah Mada have gud accuracy shell, high burn chance, and good gun layout with 6 gun. the sheep itself is pretty small, making it hard to hit even with only 36 knot. well, the thing is, this sheep have unlimited smoke works and lelwater torpedo that hard to detect. the Gadjah Mada serious drawback is it cannt fight well againts stealthy torpedo boat. 

well, i thought Gadjah Mada is the best UNTIL THE GERMAN STRIKE BACK! 

Z-39 is DD version of Belfast. access to T8 concealment upgrade, making it stupidly ULTRA STEALTH at ~6km. oh wait! T8 Hydro range too!

dont be surprised yet..... TADA! 20K HP hmm...... combined with 150mm german caliber. even citadel lolanta or other lower tier cruiser is very  EZ to do.

who need IFHE? its have German HE! BB will cry lol. 2x4 torpedo with 90 sec reload and 65 knot speed.... seems nice for torpedoboat hybrid. and this sheep have better turning than Gadjah Mada...  

gunboat is only for real man

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Russian DD: "who need stealth when you can burn enemies to oblivion and make radar irrelevant"

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,990 battles

I cant comment on the z39 as I don't have one (stopped spending money on game)

but the other 4 are all good DDs and can take on cruisers in there own right 

129 posts
15 hours ago, K135Blitzkrieg said:

Shiratsuyu with torp boost :cap_tea:

it was torpedoboat

13 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

I guess, regardless of what ever people vote for, the winner is going to be the Gadjah?

11 hours ago, Gummilicious said:

Ofc is Gangja Madda

for overall againts any enemy, yep.  but againts cruiser, Z-39 do the task better with 22K HP. it can face directly T5~T6 Cruiser and lol at them.

its look like based on the poll Sims and Leningrad is the most favourable choice for gunboating cruiser. high speed, WASD, phew-phew.... wauew

well, Gadjah Mada and Z-39 maybe more verstile DD type rather than optimized gunboat DD.

Sign in to follow this