Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ColonelRVH

Does Hull Upgrade actually improve Dispersion?

6 comments in this topic

166 posts
5,521 battles

So yeah, there's the myth that Hull improves Dispersion? Is this true? Is it worth more than the Gun Fire Control Upgrade?

Usually I don't really bother with it, If i got enough range or dispersion is good then i went with Hull first.

But for Alsace, her dispersion is terrible and her survivability is so so. I don't know what should i go with first.

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

Depend on ship, like NewMex and Fusou get better sigma at final hull, not sure about Alasce, you should check in game stat compare with stock hull to see if it actually reduce dspersion or not :cap_hmm:

Super Tester
7,755 posts
8,040 battles

There are some ships that require upgraded hulls for a different model of guns and thus have different dispersion statistics. There are sites where you can check hidden stats like sigma for ships. Suffice to say that some ships do gain better dispersion with hull upgrades. In most cases, quite insignificant to really worry about it. Top configurations are almost always the best ones.

166 posts
5,521 battles
23 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

There are some ships that require upgraded hulls for a different model of guns and thus have different dispersion statistics. There are sites where you can check hidden stats like sigma for ships. Suffice to say that some ships do gain better dispersion with hull upgrades. In most cases, quite insignificant to really worry about it. Top configurations are almost always the best ones.

Can you name a few sites?

Sign in to follow this