You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wyvernslayer

Delete mission button

5 comments in this topic

12 posts
3,793 battles

Can we get a Delete mission button or maybe a hide mission button?  Even a filter, show all .... missions

I'm never going to do Random or Ranked battles, So every time i go though the mission list and even the Campaigns i have to look for the missions I'm actually going to do.

Having the ability to hide all Random and Ranked battles, or show all Co-Op battles would be very useful.

[SEARN]
524 posts
8,053 battles

Honestly I cannot ever remember anyone asking for this before. Not sure if it is high on WG priorities. It isn't all that hard to mouse over missions or tasks for all of 1 second to see what battle modes apply to that mission or task is it? 

1,050 posts
7,743 battles
2 hours ago, Wyvernslayer said:

Can we get a Delete mission button or maybe a hide mission button?  Even a filter, show all .... missions

There should also be a feature that shows the selected mission goals on the battle screen, so there is a reminder during the battle.

And if you have to hit enemy ships with main guns 1000 times, there should be a big red counter on the screen!

[SEARN]
524 posts
8,053 battles
13 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

There should also be a feature that shows the selected mission goals on the battle screen, so there is a reminder during the battle.

And if you have to hit enemy ships with main guns 1000 times, there should be a big red counter on the screen!

Aslains mod for WOWS has an in battle notification of what your objectives are for selected mission tasks. You just hit "CTRL" and mouse over a little star bottom of screen to remind you what you need to do to meet the objectives. Very handy thing to have.

Many of the better mod features do get rolled into the game code eventually so hopefully this is the case here also.

1,050 posts
7,743 battles
Just now, HobartAWD said:

You just hit "CTRL" and mouse over a little star bottom of screen to remind you what you need to do to meet the objectives. Very handy thing to have.

That's not too bad, but I want WG to implement it in the game! And I want *big* red numbers on my screen!

Or am I being unreasonable here :Smile_teethhappy: