You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_TRB_

60-80 in MM waiting but MM takes 2-3min to start a lobby?

13 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,598 posts
7,152 battles
1 hour ago, yobbo1972 said:

because MM is hand picking teams for those it wants to win and for those it wants to lose 

MM is waiting for one of those unicum fishing divisions complete your enemy line up.

907 posts
7,183 battles

My record last night was 8 Cleveland’s in one game.

Was there not the new mechanics trying to match ships for what, 30 seconds? When you join the end of a queue with 150+ players, it will take a while for the matchmaking to work through that.

1,060 posts
3,808 battles

WG REALLY needs to fix this.Every time an event or mission or something ends up with a particular class spamming the MM,the MM stalls.

If there is enough ships for a match,just throw the damn things into one!Screw trying to match with a mix of classes.

People wanna pew pew ( or poi poi if thats their thing)!

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,761 posts
3,988 battles
59 minutes ago, BanditSE1977 said:

WG REALLY needs to fix this.Every time an event or mission or something ends up with a particular class spamming the MM,the MM stalls.

If there is enough ships for a match,just throw the damn things into one!Screw trying to match with a mix of classes.

People wanna pew pew ( or poi poi if thats their thing)!

Lol.  People whinge like 4 years olds when MM put one ship out of line and you want the MM just to take a break.

How about people just expect that when a new line comes there will be a few days where that line is everywhere.     We all survived every other new line introduced in the game

907 posts
7,183 battles
On 6/1/2018 at 7:47 PM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

People whinge like 4 years olds

Totally agreed. Heaps of players just got several new ships. Of course, they want to take them for a spin.

I played the new USN cruisers when I first got them.

Few days, it’s back to normal.

What does WG need to fix, and how? Pfffft.

Super Tester
7,374 posts
7,883 battles

Those numbers shown are hardly accurate. In fact, they show you numbers from your full MM range, which is usually +2/-2 for most tiers. Also, MM algorithm cannot pick any ship just because its there, must fulfill many other criteria.

1,271 posts
8,549 battles
On 01/06/2018 at 3:47 PM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

How about people just expect that when a new line comes there will be a few days where that line is everywhere.     We all survived every other new line introduced in the game

Flashback to 9v9 Nassau games intensifies :cap_rambo:

907 posts
7,183 battles
21 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Those numbers shown are hardly accurate.

What numbers, the 2-3min?

The Thursday the new UNS cruiser branch was modified, I saw up to 150 players in the queue and I remember waiting times of that order = 2-3min.

There were some unusual long waits that day, but a day or two later it was back to normal.