You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Brettr

Notifications order

23 comments in this topic

34 posts

As you can see below I played 3 games and was reported (3 times in fact). 
Does anyone know when the reporting happened? Second game or third game?

Second game was me conducting a brave fighting withdrawal. Based on the saltiness levels it was probably the third game: half the team demanding that I immediately cap C in spite of being repeatedly lit up by radar ships and targeted by 7 ships and barely having any health left,  we had already capped A and B and I sunk a full strength Großer Kurfürst, and we had a strong victory.

I don't care about the reports but when people are playing at high tiers and are still clueless about what's going on it ruins the game.

5b0f7a880a340_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.29559ea9bec606c0a8b40fa5e15fd936.png

Edited by Brettr

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,881 battles

well this is where we as players should be getting together and standing up to WG and getting the karma reporting system fixed or removed

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,761 posts
3,988 battles

I have always said it is not needed, has no impact on the game and offers nothing of benefit to the players or WG.

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,881 battles
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I have always said it is not needed, has no impact on the game and offers nothing of benefit to the players or WG.

umm it is a punishment system that WG use to punish players who do the wrong thing 

I don't care what anyone says you get reported and you will lose battles.

I have experienced this and yes its called experience and my experience tells me that when you get reported you lose battles. 

MM and RNG make sure you lose with bad RNG and bad team mates and yes you get those players who sail straight at the enemy or those who start at A cap and then sail to C cap and you lose because of it this.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,761 posts
3,988 battles

Yeap I get it.  You insist it affects RNG etc etc through anecdotal evidence but not hard facts.   Its your prerogative to think this

I'll stick with my theory is it does nothing but increase salt levels in players that get downvoted and is nothing more than useless coding in the game.

But this isn't about that so let the OP have the topic he has chosen.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,881 battles

I got reported in rank 6 times in 1 battle and ended up with 0 karma I then went on to lose the next 5 battles in rank and thus I will no longer play rank ever again.

351 posts
3,606 battles
1 hour ago, yobbo1972 said:

I got reported in rank 6 times in 1 battle and ended up with 0 karma I then went on to lose the next 5 battles in rank and thus I will no longer play rank ever again.

Woohoo. Reported 6 time in a single battle? Some players are very salty.

I no longer play ranked. Unless you are very patient and have nothing to do then you can try ranked.

Edited by th3vikings

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,761 posts
3,988 battles
1 hour ago, yobbo1972 said:

Well you need to kick yourself for:

1: Looking at karma.

2: Giving a rats arse about karma.

1,441 posts

I can't be bothered with ranked this time around.... I've done enough grinding for a bit..... Takes it out of me, grinding one thing after the other...

Ordrazz

34 posts
3 hours ago, yobbo1972 said:

I think you might have an issue with cause and effect.

Getting reported 6 times in a 7 player game is an amazing achievement.

449 posts
8,029 battles

Did you respond to the players making requests? I usually only report players who are nasty in the chat, if they were nasty I would have simply reported them and ignored them. If they keep up the tirade you can always chat mute them.

I don't normally play ranked, I'm not masochistic. I'd image the salt there would be far worse than randoms.

454 posts
7,314 battles

In game under the profile tab it is the number after your player name. 33 for me. Was 35 so a couple of players must have reported me for capping or defending........ :Smile_facepalm:

Pretty pointless stat. Why even worry about it? Just play the best you can for the team and always play to win.

34 posts
7 hours ago, Sparcie said:

Did you respond to the players making requests? I usually only report players who are nasty in the chat, if they were nasty I would have simply reported them and ignored them. If they keep up the tirade you can always chat mute them.

I don't normally play ranked, I'm not masochistic. I'd image the salt there would be far worse than randoms.

Me? DD players don't have time to get into long discussions in chat.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,761 posts
3,988 battles
2 hours ago, FG_IMONABOAT said:

My Karma is on 2. Highest it’s ever been. 

I’d be more interested if it went into minus. That would be something to talk about.

2.  Stop boasting.

1,441 posts
18 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Standards need to be maintained or it just becomes a zoo.

Its already a zoo, what are you talking about ?

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,881 battles
On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2018‎ at 9:49 PM, Brettr said:

I think you might have an issue with cause and effect.

Getting reported 6 times in a 7 player game is an amazing achievement.

not if the same person reports you more than once

your karma will still go down 

even if it is from 1 player only

164 posts
5,389 battles

I have never seen a notification that i got reported, maybe it's only shows when you got report by many people? 

Not boasting but my highest karma was 16, and lately 13. But now it's 7 :cap_book:

Oh shet, it just dropped to 5 :cap_wander_2:

Edited by ColonelRVH