You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
georgerbuchanan

190k Elite XP Mission

24 comments in this topic

9 posts
8,102 battles

According to the pre-update information, there's a "hidden" mission with the update. After you play one game in any mode with the Pensacola, you'll get 190k Elite Captain XP.

I just played the Pensacola for one co-op game. No Elite XP appeared. Anyone else in the same boat? Has anyone received their elite XP?

[LBAS]
195 posts
4,036 battles

That was 40+ minutes ago........still hasn't happened, so maybe it will appear ......sometime.

Mind you, with the new EULA, they can do what they want and you can't do anything about it.

[SIBYL]
50 posts
7,248 battles

Just got the 190k exp. You need to play Pensacola again if you played before 14:00 UTC+8.

1,050 posts
7,806 battles
20 hours ago, georgerbuchanan said:

According to the pre-update information, there's a "hidden" mission with the update. After you play one game in any mode with the Pensacola, you'll get 190k Elite Captain XP.

Just played a co-op mission with Pensacola - no luck.

No "mission completed" notification, no XP.

Should the XP appear immediately?

1,050 posts
7,806 battles

Just say that I do have 177.5k elite command XP, but not 190k.

I don't have a 19 pt captain, so I guess this elite XP that's from the Pensacola mission?

[SEARN]
537 posts
8,130 battles

It should be 190k for anyone who completes the mission. No mention of it being dependant on having a 19 point commander. Play the ship and get the elite XP. I have several 19 point commanders but the one on Cleveland who went to the Pepsi was only 15 points from memory.

Check your notification tab ("i" icon bottom right of screen) if it is still the same game session it will show all additions of elite commander xp received.

Please note! After 31 May 2018 @ 14:00 UTC+8, all players will have a chance to complete the following combat mission: Play one battle of any type with Tier VI cruiser Pensacola to get 190,000 Elite Commander XP.

This will allow you to easily redistribute the skill points of the Commander or retrain the Commander of the Tier VI Cleveland to the new ship.

The combat mission will become available for completion until June 29. Please note that this combat mission is not visible in the mission list! [UPDATED]

[SEARN]
537 posts
8,130 battles

There is a notification. Easiest way to tell if you have got it is to look at the notifications tab as I mentioned. Should look like this:

5b10b28431172_eliteexp.thumb.png.1240e16f0535bed464318c78abd3d1f8.png

1,083 posts
3,890 battles
4 hours ago, HobartAWD said:

It should be 190k for anyone who completes the mission. No mention of it being dependant on having a 19 point commander. Play the ship and get the elite XP.

My highest point captains are currently 14,so its not dependent on that.Should just be having the ship.

As soon as someone posted in chat in game yesterday that the mission was up,I took the Pensacola into PvE,did the mission,and got the XP straight away.

5 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Just say that I do have 177.5k elite command XP, but not 190k.

I don't have a 19 pt captain, so I guess this elite XP that's from the Pensacola mission?

Did you use any after trying the mission?It should be just straight out 190k.

1,050 posts
7,806 battles
21 hours ago, BanditSE1977 said:

My highest point captains are currently 14,so its not dependent on that.Should just be having the ship.

I just said I have no 19pt captain because AFAIK the only source for elite XP are 19pt captain. Is that correct?

21 hours ago, BanditSE1977 said:

Did you use any after trying the mission?It should be just straight out 190k.

I had in the meantime seen the mission mentioned in the updated notes and it stated 190k.

When I read the post on the forum, I played one co-op mission with Pensacola and then I checked. First I couldn' t find the Elite XP, but then I saw I had 177.5k, not 190k.

There was no opportunity for me to use elite XP for anything.

Strange, but I don't think it's worth following up on.

[SEARN]
537 posts
8,130 battles
18 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

I just said I have no 19pt captain because AFAIK the only source for elite XP are 19pt captain. Is that correct?

I had in the meantime seen the mission mentioned in the updated notes and it stated 190k.

When I read the post on the forum, I played one co-op mission with Pensacola and then I checked. First I couldn' t find the Elite XP, but then I saw I had 177.5k, not 190k.

Yes when playing the game the only source is a 19 point commander. In game a 19 point captain will give you Elite commander EXP instead of commander EXP because they are trained 100% there is no where for that EXP to go.

I think it can drop in super containers too? I recall I got some in the past. So you can get some there but I'm sure you would remember getting any that way. Plus you would not get 177.5K from a super container.

There have been times in the past that players received Elite commander EXP directly from WG like this instance with the Pensacola. I cant remember but I think it was for the Russian DD split?

If you had not used any Elite commander EXP for anything, are you 100% sure you did not have 177.5k there already and did not realise?

Like you say very strange. I myself had to play more than the one battle to get the 190k to appear. Have you played anymore games in the Pepsi since just to check?

1,050 posts
7,806 battles
2 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Plus you would not get 177.5K from a super container.

Haha, the first SC I ever got had 70k FXP and that allowed me to unlock my first T6 ship. It is very unlikely I would have gotten 177.5k from containers... I wonder what happened but may never know. 

1,083 posts
3,890 battles
2 hours ago, HobartAWD said:

There have been times in the past that players received Elite commander EXP directly from WG like this instance with the Pensacola. I cant remember but I think it was for the Russian DD split?

Yeah, I have had Elite XP from other means a couple of times,although I can't remember where it came from either.

2 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

CS might be able to see if it was credited or not.

Super Tester
7,796 posts
8,043 battles
4 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

There was. Many times actually. Here's few:

Space battles all had 19 point commanders.

Dunkirk scenario had 2 19 point DD commanders.

There were several missions that awarded elite commander exp and I'm sure you have completed some of those.

Some of the campaign task rewards are elite commander exp.

1,050 posts
7,806 battles
On 02/06/2018 at 9:37 PM, icy_phoenix said:

Some of the campaign task rewards are elite commander exp.

Ok, thanks for the input.

But could that have added up to 177.5k? I mean, I played some of the silly space battles, but not many. And Dunkirk I played mostly with that RN T6 Premium... Whatever the name.

Edited by PeterMoe1963

1,400 posts
9,131 battles
3 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Ok, thanks for the input.

But could that have added up to 177.5k? I mean, I played some of the silly space battles, but not many. And Dunkirk I played mostly with that RN T6 Premium... Whatever the name.

Don't forget the Halloween scenarios, those gave loads of elite captain xp since they all had 19 point captains.

Plus iirc some of the tier 7 operations gave elite captain xp for getting 4-5 stars.

So they can add up without one noticing.

1,050 posts
7,806 battles
16 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

So they can add up without one noticing.

Well, that's all fair enough. But in the meantime, I have played a few more matches with Pensacola and I should have the 190k and whatever I had before.