Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

Can't connect to server

148 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

0
[TFO]
Member
13 posts
10,925 battles

Likewise. Nice to see we're all in the same boat, so to speak. They'll fix it sooner or later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
12 posts
747 battles
1 minute ago, AK_tantrum said:

Likewise. Nice to see we're all in the same boat, so to speak. They'll fix it sooner or later.

All in the same boat. It's called HMS Patience.

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15
[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Member
25 posts
12,313 battles

Been waiting for 4 hours now.   Usually doesn't take this long!  :cap_fainting: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[911]
Member
487 posts

Glad it's not just me.

Want to play with new sheep.  Find DuckBait, and turn him back into Sharkbait. 

Where is that fowl little bird?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2
[-VDD-]
Member
7 posts
3,310 battles

The annoying part is the no communication. they never use their twitter or facebook and nothing here on the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15
[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Member
25 posts
12,313 battles

Do they read these forums?  couldn't they post some information as to what is happening and what time they expect it to be fixed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
497 posts

Dear Captains, We are aware of maintenance delay and trying to finish it ASAP. Thank you for your report and sincerely apologies for inconvenience.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15
[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Member
25 posts
12,313 battles
12 minutes ago, Wolven_1 said:

Do they read these forums?  couldn't they post some information as to what is happening and what time they expect it to be fixed. 

"Our frontiers are the coasts of the enemy and we ought to be there five minutes after war is declared."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15
[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Member
25 posts
12,313 battles
8 minutes ago, HuginnKR said:

Dear Captains, We are aware of maintenance delay and trying to finish it ASAP. Thank you for your report and sincerely apologies for inconvenience.

Thanks for the update!  Appreciate it.  HuginnKR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×