Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

Has anyone faces the same frequent client crash after 0.7.4?

5 comments in this topic

[CIRS]
1,199 posts
10,548 battles

I never face so much client crash before(once every 30 games).

Usually it happens when you switch between normal and binocular sight.

If anyone faces the same problem after 0.7.4 plz reply this thread.

[LBAS]
4,579 posts
26,002 battles

my game crashed and a whole system frozen and stick at that moment << no crash file or dumb file can be found, reset is the only way:cap_fainting: << 2 days ago

1,078 posts
3,888 battles

Yep,had a group of us about a week ago linking up off the search for clan chat to do UF.Took us 5 attempts to get into it as every time it would get to the load screen it would drop us straight out of the game!

Also had a couple of drop outs while in game.Luckily I was able to get back in and not cop a pink time out due to them!These I thought might be due to the connection to the server being wonky again lately.

13 posts
6,577 battles

I was getting this issue a lot starting with 7.4 and up through the sub releases.  Had a long back and forward with support about it (they were great by the way).  Sent off what felt like dozens of crash reports and config check files.  It was killing me, game would crash  out as soon as I got to the port screen.  Sometimes sooner, sometimes I'd actually get into a game and then, bang, blank screen.  It was driving me crazy.

What actually solved the problem for me was cleaning out the PC.  No joke.  My rigs a few years old, I put in a new graphics card a year or so ago but otherwise pretty stock.  To look at it, it didn't look all that dirty.  I got one of those compressed air cleaning cans and blew as much dust and crud as I could out of all the heat sinks, especially the graphics card and power supply.  Low and behold, the problem went away, no more crashes.

Your mileage may vary of course, but give it a try.

Sign in to follow this