You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FrostBear

This is Addicting and Hard to get Code

14 comments in this topic

39 posts
1,631 battles

Damn I tried this game and use an account from my friend and I started to play it.. Its true when you first to play this game its hard to control your ship and/or dodging the Torpedoes because I played WoT before and I used to press and hold the "W" button and hard to aim when you press the "Shift" button but don't worry, after you played 3 or 5 games you will used to play it right.

Very interesting game because you need an accurate firing and dodge incoming attacks that you will hard to play it and I say 1 thing "You Can't Hide But you can Run!" Damn Aircraft Carriers!!

This is Addicting game because I used to play Hardcore Games, I never tried to play the "WoWp"

And after I played this "WoWs" I decided to join this game and get a Code!.. I just waited and waited and Didn't receive any Codes from my E-mail its about a 1 week ago.. so I need to wait more and more until I get the code but the time passes It's Frustrating to wait.. but there is a saying that "Patience is a Virtue".

39 posts
1,631 battles

Trust me alot of people want it too and they have been waiting for as long as you have. Some months and even years of waiting to get accepted.

Wow that's so so so Long!!.. I guess I will wait until it become open beta :(

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Hey, I did apply & fill the application for Closed Beta Test in World of Warplanes. It got accepted for like 3 months later I think, but that's depends on the management if they want another batch of testers to join the testing phase. It probably applied here also, hopefully.

Edited by Mingfang47

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

Some months and even years of waiting to get accepted.

Isn't "years" a bit exaggerated?

Edited by ShuffleCapz

Beta Tester
47 posts
552 battles

Isn't "years" a bit exaggerated?

Well, i was in the NA forums in 2013 before, few months before it hit closed alpha. I still see a few people have not got accepted to the test, not many but still a few. So, around a year, people actually still wait.

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

Well, i was in the NA forums in 2013 before, few months before it hit closed alpha. I still see a few people have not got accepted to the test, not many but still a few. So, around a year, people actually still wait.

Wow, Thats gotta be very stressing to wait that long 

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

Wow, Thats gotta be very stressing to wait that long 

You kinda forget and have other things to do; and like me, I signed up the day after the first sign up's were to be handed out; but yea, I havnt been playing WOT for ages so I knew I wouldnt be in the alpha, nor the first round of beta testers.

The most stress-full part is know that its already been two years now, and to pick FF15 or WOW soon to play; let alone having a job.

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

Nope - been waiting since it was first announced (~2011 I think)

June 5 2012 was when their YouTube channel started so probably on that date? but im not sure 

(Correct me if Im wrong)

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Hmm may have been (was sure it was announced at an E3 before the youtube channels started)...

Hmm We got a bit more detail on what was happening at the first AU Player Meet and Greet at Puckapunyal in 2012 - so it could be around then - a long time ago in the world of gaming that's for sure!

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

Hmm may have been (was sure it was announced at an E3 before the youtube channels started)...

Hmm We got a bit more detail on what was happening at the first AU Player Meet and Greet at Puckapunyal in 2012 - so it could be around then - a long time ago in the world of gaming that's for sure!

Yeah :D