Otago_F111

Enemy and positional Highlights

8 comments in this topic

75 posts
2,648 battles

before someone says, "look it up" I have tried googling, you-tubing and looking in the forums of WOW, and still cant find anything.... I did try.

Anyway, Pointing on mini map.  ctrl+ double-click the minmap, all good, but

1. How to ask a ship (player)  to go to the position on the minmap, or get back (player name)etc, how does one do that? 

2. using X to highlight an enemy, and pass the B+"sink the SOB" to the team doesn't always work? also if I am in a cap circle the enemy is highlighted, but instead says "defend A (B<C)"?   

Super Tester
7,374 posts
7,883 battles

1. You can't tell someone to go to a position, you can only ping a position.

2. That's a known issue, if a cap icon and enemy ship is closer, highlighting them often gets messed up.

Btw, you don't need to press X, just keep the target in crosshair.

578 posts
7,415 battles

1. To ask people to get back 

Just point your reticle on the targeted teammate and either use B and drag down to "Get back!" or whatevs the key is(I FORGOTten the key)

75 posts
2,648 battles
10 hours ago, Gummilicious said:

1. To ask people to get back 

Just point your reticle on the targeted teammate and either use B and drag down to "Get back!" or whatevs the key is(I FORGOTten the key)

so that would be click on the teammate in the mini-map, not on the screen sides?  ... well I will give it a go anyway :). for some reason my new keyboard wont work using the function keys.

12 hours ago, Anger_Lehner said:

There should also be an option to remind those DD's who think there only objective in the game is to kill enemy CV. 

probably one also for BB & CL to "stop lobbing shots from 20km away, and shoot the enemy DD in the cap area 5k away" :cap_rambo::Smile_glasses:

Super Tester
7,374 posts
7,883 battles
On 5/25/2018 at 2:48 AM, Otago_F111 said:

so that would be click on the teammate in the mini-map, not on the screen sides?  ... well I will give it a go anyway :). for some reason my new keyboard wont work using the function keys.

probably one also for BB & CL to "stop lobbing shots from 20km away, and shoot the enemy DD in the cap area 5k away" :cap_rambo::Smile_glasses:

Well everyone just want to farm their damage statistics. Many players hide behind "playing for fun" logic instead of "playing to win". So, nothing WG does will matter in the end.