Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Balzarknam

Baguetta Unleashed.... free 7 kill for basically camping behind island and shoot randomly

9 comments in this topic

129 posts

LUCCCCKKYYY!! i am swear that its only luck..... weird. usually i got missed (vertically), overpen... or richochet. but this time a lot of normal pen and citadel  happened.

JUST HOW??

bretagne sux because SLOW, and LOW HP

normandie..... inaccurate bastard plus damn overpen.... the good thing is this ship FAST.

anyone can explain HOW THIS HECK IS HAPPENED? is that only sheer luck? or i am playing and aim wrongly this whole time ?

aim at waterline >> shell missed in below water or cause overpen -_- citadel is really rare

aim at mid >> shell missed in below or upper water and 1 shell hits

aim at deck >> richochet or missed or overpen. 

this time i am shooting from behind island. so i cannt really see where i am aim at. just instinct where to aim.

if you see and compare the first and second image, you will notice there is 5K different damage. its only 1x12 salvo before aoba hide in conceal.

i am behind island and from 15~16km away..... obviously a few shell overpen.... but hits instead of missed like usual.

i basically shot randomly at 14~16km and here is the result......... i am not good nor unicum player. just your average warship player.....

G_d5r_o98mBFqoGwE3V72jrEi8vMyVF_U3JDUl11

KwTZ3pobzlFt3pN4XhjnW6Dj85CExQauBFW8Yx_-

HR5F4XOW01WMvGjLZLxV6hyMozGnFEoActebu_G0

after thinking for a while.... i think its just RNG or luck. 

129 posts

i found it.... maybe the penetration rate is high so why i got overpen most of the time

7 hours ago, Unraveler said:

7 kills in Normandie? It defies the laws of physics.

its really possible.... someone also did it. 

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,675 battles
1 hour ago, Balzarknam said:

its really possible.... someone also did it. 

That video is obviously photoshopped.

Sign in to follow this