You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Rank Salt with RNG BS

69 comments in this topic

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
1,608 posts
16,469 battles
1 hour ago, SlamUez said:

The whole thing is flapped this season.

Do everything you can in a DD to win, including capping, killing last DD, killing more than 50% of a yamato. Only to lose to some top xp loser Yamato sniper.

yes this rank is not about the DD like the last ones tier 10 makes it so hard for a DD to keep stars

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
1,608 posts
16,469 battles
1 hour ago, SlamUez said:

BTW, yobbo what your describing is the norm.

There are days RNG says NOPE. Nothing, no citadels, no fires. Those days are the days to stop playing ranked.

I once had 12 BBs in a queue and 2 cruisers. The game didnt start until 15 BBs and 2 cruisers.

If its first in first serve, why didnt the game start?

Well MM has to stack one side. So its filling it up one sided.

yes its the norm with RNG BS  that's why I say the game is a bit rigged and very dependent on RNG for wins and losses 

plus throw in MM to help with as well

MM might not be performance base but the more wins in a row you get the harder the battles become and the worse the team seems to get and you know when you have a bad team and the guy that start at A cap turn right and sails to C cap or just sails straight at the enemy.

or you get the battles with bots on your team as well.

MM will pick teams that will help one team win and the other team lose 

• Cool 1

[HMAS_]
2,045 posts
14,347 battles
8 hours ago, spixys said:

Despite I ate the bait.

RNG in this game is so non-existent that such rant has become boring.:Smile_hiding:

You must only load the game into the port screen to say that, unless you only play 1 match per day, or exclusively co op matches....  Or cannot recognise RNG.....

Or just trying your own bait

:Smile_facepalm:

Ordrazz

• Funny 1

[-BRO-]
499 posts
11,201 battles
15 hours ago, yobbo1972 said:

hahaha funny guy

that doesn't work tried it b4 

rank is BS RNG is BS Rank should be about skill not RNG helping one team win over the other 

Who did you sacrifice?

[EX0]
365 posts
17,985 battles
17 hours ago, yobbo1972 said:

yeah here is a quick rant for you all

yep was just playing Rank in a Hindenburg and shooting at another Hindenburg

Now it was towards the end of the battle and every time this Hindenburg hit me with his HE, he managed to set me on fire 4 times in a row , yep 4 times in a row.

But do you think my Hindenburg with all the flags to increase fire chance on enemy ships was able to set him on fire, NOOOOOOOOOO of cause I couldn't set him on fire at all

This is why rank is CRAP and why the game is over controlled by RNG BS 

Rank shouldn't be controlled by RNG,  RNG shouldn't be allowed in rank battles and it should be only players skill that matters, not RNG making one team lose and one team win with RNGs help

spec your capt anti fire/flooding, dcp. i had better luck surviving ever since the switch for ranked since getting 5 fires is utter BS.

1,860 posts
7,377 battles
16 hours ago, Balzarknam said:

without RNG everyone will obviously play CV. CV wont be unstoppable......

imagine a single LEXINGTON AP bomb kill memetaur and desmeme with precise bombing at its magazine and cause detonation. normally its depend RNG, but after WG remove the RNG and apply the realistic way.... 100% chance detonation when AP or HE explode in magazine......

btw, are you sure your shell penetration?  a shatter one will have less chance. also enemy may have fire prevention skill..... and you not :V

this game use pseudo RNG. if you want to have a lot of burn, you need a lot of hits too!

usually 50 pen hits will convert into 4~5 fire for 10~20% chance no matter what caliber. shatter have its own RNG,

my gadjah mada have 8% chance. a 70~100 pen hit usually turn into 8~10 fire.... funnily, if i have more than 150 hits (include a few shatter), its become 7 fire only. 

Ah without RNG my AA would be even more consistent. One plane per second ez

129 posts
5 hours ago, FenrirApalis said:

Ah without RNG my AA would be even more consistent. One plane per second ez

since there is no RNG, you must aim at the plane manually, and the plane can dodge your AA as well...

TB will be very easy to hit from the side ship, but DB will come from above and really hard to hit. 

the most silly thing is, in this game DB ded more easily because AA aura mechanic that threat plane based on their range instead of approach.

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
1,608 posts
16,469 battles
1 hour ago, Sparcie said:

Who did you sacrifice?

a GOAT a PIG a HORSE a CAT a DOG a COW and nothing seems to work

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
1,608 posts
16,469 battles
43 minutes ago, Otago_F111 said:

And RNG means what?? :cap_fainting:

Look it up.

Random Number Generator 

it takes the skill out of the players hand and puts it into a number to determine what happens with your shots when fired etc 

[REPOI]
Beta Tester
956 posts
19,212 battles
1 hour ago, yobbo1972 said:

Look it up.

Random Number Generator 

it takes the skill out of the players hand and puts it into a number to determine what happens with your shots when fired etc 

Had a few team mates detonate in ranked. Guess how that went....

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
1,608 posts
16,469 battles

yeah im sure it went down real well

DDs should always use det flags.

but today RNG in random is being a real bitch and I cant hit a damn thing and im in the Lyon, cuz you know 16 shells are not allowed to hit anything today.

I cant get stuff all damage because RNG has decided my shells are not going to hit anything other than water or if they do hit, its only  1 or 2 shells, which  do minimum damage cuz you know after 11k battles I got no idea how to Aim  at all.

[HMAS_]
2,045 posts
14,347 battles
4 hours ago, Otago_F111 said:

And RNG means what?? :cap_fainting:

This is what RNG means:

unnamed.jpg

• Funny 1

[HMAS_]
2,045 posts
14,347 battles

yeah im sure it went down real well

DDs should always use det flags.

but today RNG in random is being a real bitch and I cant hit a damn thing and im in the Lyon, cuz you know 16 shells are not allowed to hit anything today.

I cant get stuff all damage because RNG has decided my shells are not going to hit anything other than water or if they do hit, its only  1 or 2 shells, which  do minimum damage cuz you know after 11k battles I got no idea how to Aim  at all.

You should've been able to do 950 damage to someone's paintwork, that's what I do in my Lyon, or 2772 in your Konig, or 750 in your Arizona,Or 180 in a cruiser.... There's some well known minimum values for you (when you shoot 16 shells from Lyon & it nets you 950

It happens to me too....

At least we can't be accused of damage farming...

:Smile_trollface:

Ordrazz

[LBAS]
4,015 posts
9,462 battles

Honestly! what are we playing to? 

1hsvar.jpg.2368820c7e5c99a763c9703103ff0987.jpg

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
1,608 posts
16,469 battles
52 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

You should've been able to do 950 damage to someone's paintwork, that's what I do in my Lyon, or 2772 in your Konig, or 750 in your Arizona,Or 180 in a cruiser.... There's some well known minimum values for you (when you shoot 16 shells from Lyon & it nets you 950

It happens to me too....

At least we can't be accused of damage farming...

:Smile_trollface:

Ordrazz

well yes that is what is happening today minimum damage 

RNG stands out like dogs balls when it full on in your favour or totally against you when playing 

I just want it even and fair for all players in a battle and let a players skill win the battle not let RNG win or lose the battle for players 

NO im not one to farm damage I do the team thing, I play for the team not for myself.

[HMAS_]
2,045 posts
14,347 battles
30 minutes ago, yobbo1972 said:

RNG stands out like dogs balls when it full on in your favour or totally against you when playing 

I just want it even and fair for all players in a battle and let a players skill win the battle not let RNG win or lose the battle for players 

NO im not one to farm damage I do the team thing, I play for the team not for myself.

Yep I agree with all of those points....

I'm a team player too, I just wish others were....

Ordrazz

• Cool 1

[REPOI]
Beta Tester
956 posts
19,212 battles
27 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

Yep I agree with all of those points....

I'm a team player too, I just wish others were....

Ordrazz

Not in this season. I play for the team initially. 

But if I see selfish play, I play more aggressively on the verge of yolo for fun. Good luck playing for top loser. I might as well have fun and bring the hard to play ships.

Already got the radar module I wanted, not really interested in playing BB every game for save a star mode. 

Watch my karma points plummet :) 

[SH0T]
1,158 posts
11,077 battles
20 hours ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

Yes it always happen in randoms,I was using Conqueror and engaged a Montana,I fired HE on him dealt about 17k and no fire meanwhile he fired HE on me and set 2 fires on me WTF?

Complains about 17k HE salvo? Seriously? Conqueror is BS BB anyway. I bet the Montana who set you on fire didn't get over 8k dmg with his HE salvo.

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles

You're worried about it happening for 1 day? :Smile_veryhappy: pfft. I haven't been able to hit a stationary broadside target for about 6 weeks now.

[SH0T]
1,158 posts
11,077 battles
4 hours ago, SlamUez said:

Had a few team mates detonate in ranked. Guess how that went....

Yep, got detonated in Monty by a torp of all things lol

[HMAS_]
2,045 posts
14,347 battles
12 minutes ago, keskparane said:

You're worried about it happening for 1 day? :Smile_veryhappy: pfft. I haven't been able to hit a stationary broadside target for about 6 weeks now.

Geez, something wrong there then...

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles
13 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

Geez, something wrong there then...

Just RNG. The shots will spread out around the ship (meaning not all on one side) so that indicates to me the aim was ok.

Super Tester_
130 posts
12,847 battles

Yeah. Some ships and entire types of ships are just more RNG reliant than others. 

Can't count the number of times I aim perfectly, only to completely straddle a ship. But that's life, I suppose. Doesn't happen too often to completely ruin my games