You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Rank Salt with RNG BS

69 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,990 battles

yeah here is a quick rant for you all

yep was just playing Rank in a Hindenburg and shooting at another Hindenburg

Now it was towards the end of the battle and every time this Hindenburg hit me with his HE, he managed to set me on fire 4 times in a row , yep 4 times in a row.

But do you think my Hindenburg with all the flags to increase fire chance on enemy ships was able to set him on fire, NOOOOOOOOOO of cause I couldn't set him on fire at all

This is why rank is CRAP and why the game is over controlled by RNG BS 

Rank shouldn't be controlled by RNG,  RNG shouldn't be allowed in rank battles and it should be only players skill that matters, not RNG making one team lose and one team win with RNGs help

114 posts
3,889 battles

Maybe try sacrificing some virgin girls to RNGesus

Edited by Exiaa

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,990 battles
5 minutes ago, Exiaa said:

Maybe try sacrificing some virgin girls to RNGesus

hahaha funny guy

that doesn't work tried it b4 

rank is BS RNG is BS Rank should be about skill not RNG helping one team win over the other 

129 posts

without RNG everyone will obviously play CV. CV wont be unstoppable......

imagine a single LEXINGTON AP bomb kill memetaur and desmeme with precise bombing at its magazine and cause detonation. normally its depend RNG, but after WG remove the RNG and apply the realistic way.... 100% chance detonation when AP or HE explode in magazine......

btw, are you sure your shell penetration?  a shatter one will have less chance. also enemy may have fire prevention skill..... and you not :V

this game use pseudo RNG. if you want to have a lot of burn, you need a lot of hits too!

usually 50 pen hits will convert into 4~5 fire for 10~20% chance no matter what caliber. shatter have its own RNG,

my gadjah mada have 8% chance. a 70~100 pen hit usually turn into 8~10 fire.... funnily, if i have more than 150 hits (include a few shatter), its become 7 fire only. 

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,990 battles
7 minutes ago, _GitGud said:

amay be try to GITGUD?

well doesn't matter how good you are when RNG says NO you lose because the other player has better RNG then you and there's isn't a damn thing you can do about 

RNG lets one ships set 12-14 fires on enemy ships and your ship can only set 1-3 fires total for the battle makes for a one-sided battle that you lose 

Edited by yobbo1972

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,313 posts
5 minutes ago, Balzarknam said:

imagine a single LEXINGTON AP bomb kill memetaur and desmeme with precise bombing at its magazine and cause detonation. normally its depend RNG, but after WG remove the RNG and apply the realistic way.... 100% chance detonation when AP or HE explode in magazine......

btw, are you sure your shell penetration?  a shatter one will have less chance. also enemy may have fire prevention skill..... and you not :V

this game use pseudo RNG. if you want to have a lot of burn, you need a lot of hits too!

usually 50 pen hits will convert into 4~5 fire for 10~20% chance no matter what caliber. shatter have its own RNG,

my gadjah mada have 8% chance. a 70~100 pen hit usually turn into 8~10 fire.... funnily, if i have more than 150 hits (include a few shatter), its become 7 fire only. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4895437

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,990 battles
4 minutes ago, Balzarknam said:

that's why RNG should be even on both sides when it comes to Rank battle and not favour one side over the other.

it is unfair on the players if RNG lets one ship set many fires while the other ship cant set fires. its not even or balanced game play.

104 posts
9,339 battles
11 minutes ago, yobbo1972 said:

well doesn't matter how good you are when RNG says NO you lose because the other player has better RNG then you and there's isn't a damn thing you can do about 

RNG lets one ships set 12-14 fires on enemy ships and your ship can only set 1-3 fires total for the battle makes for a one-sided battle that you lose 

I mean, if you're pretty good, then a few matches lost due to RNG won't be nearly enough to outweigh the matches won through skill :fish_aqua:

Edited by OtomeprincessTH

129 posts
7 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4895437

did you know about this WG pseudo RNG as well?? dota2 also having it.

7 hours ago, yobbo1972 said:

that's why RNG should be even on both sides when it comes to Rank battle and not favour one side over the other.

it is unfair on the players if RNG lets one ship set many fires while the other ship cant set fires. its not even or balanced game play.

the pseudo RNG system is actually the most balanced RNG, you will guarantee have the same luck as anyone. the problem is.... if you are skilled, you will be ruined by detonation, stupid MM, or MISSED SHELL vertically upper and below at broadside target. well, sometimes Pseudo RNG allow you to become super lucky or super badluck to make gaming experience exciting :V

also like i explain before, HOW many HE pen you did? if you only have 50~70 hits causing 3~5 fire that is normal for German CA.

the fact your enemy can cause 4 fire in one salvo mean it hits more than 6 shell in your ship at the same time. except for RNBB with huge explosion.

also how many hits you get for each salvo?

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,990 battles
1 hour ago, OtomeprincessTH said:

I mean, if you're pretty good, then a few matches lost due to RNG won't be nearly enough to outweigh the matches won through skill :fish_aqua:

skill only takes you so far with position of the ship, focus fire and killing low HP ships etc 

But when it comes to citadels and fires etc a lot of it depends on RNG 

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,990 battles
38 minutes ago, Balzarknam said:

did you know about this WG pseudo RNG as well?? dota2 also having it.

the pseudo RNG system is actually the most balanced RNG, you will guarantee have the same luck as anyone. the problem is.... if you are skilled, you will be ruined by detonation, stupid MM, or MISSED SHELL vertically upper and below at broadside target. well, sometimes Pseudo RNG allow you to become super lucky or super badluck to make gaming experience exciting :V

also like i explain before, HOW many HE pen you did? if you only have 50~70 hits causing 3~5 fire that is normal for German CA.

the fact your enemy can cause 4 fire in one salvo mean it hits more than 6 shell in your ship at the same time. except for RNBB with huge explosion.

also how many hits you get for each salvo?

umm no

he hit me 4 times with 4 salvos   plus I was bow on to him and he only hit me with a few shells each time RNG was on his side and wasn't on my side

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,990 battles
31 minutes ago, KillStealz said:

Its been a while since your last serious rant Yobbo... i was starting to worry!

yes I have been biting my tongue a lot 

but after playing this game for so long I have got a fair idea how RNG can make for one sided battles and it is fairly easy to see when it is in your favour or against you.

hell I even had RNG change half way through a battle to be on my side or against me. 

but I do enjoy those battles where RNG is fair for both sides and not the battles that end up 12-0 I don't like them at all win or lose

129 posts
7 hours ago, yobbo1972 said:

umm no

he hit me 4 times with 4 salvos   plus I was bow on to him and he only hit me with a few shells each time RNG was on his side and wasn't on my side

if that the case... that wasnt your enemy luck. ITS YOUR BAD LUCK RNG intended by WG pseudo RNG!

did you get lucky winstreak before? that badluck is often happen when i got 3~5 win streak. the most unbelievable is team ultra noob yet enemy team full of individual non division GG player. and in that match my shell is missed or overpen. can you imagine BB with 50 hits with 30 overpen and  12 pen -_-

damn,  if the half overpen just normal pen.... i could get atleast massive damage

534 posts

Yes it always happen in randoms,I was using Conqueror and engaged a Montana,I fired HE on him dealt about 17k and no fire meanwhile he fired HE on me and set 2 fires on me WTF?

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,990 battles
7 minutes ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

Yes it always happen in randoms,I was using Conqueror and engaged a Montana,I fired HE on him dealt about 17k and no fire meanwhile he fired HE on me and set 2 fires on me WTF?

yep gotta love BS RNG hey 

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,990 battles
27 minutes ago, Balzarknam said:

if that the case... that wasnt your enemy luck. ITS YOUR BAD LUCK RNG intended by WG pseudo RNG!

did you get lucky winstreak before? that badluck is often happen when i got 3~5 win streak. the most unbelievable is team ultra noob yet enemy team full of individual non division GG player. and in that match my shell is missed or overpen. can you imagine BB with 50 hits with 30 overpen and  12 pen -_-

damn,  if the half overpen just normal pen.... i could get atleast massive damage

no

I get the same tho I win 3-4 battles then the 5th always a loss funny how that happens hey 

1,545 posts

RNG has been total shit tonight, from about 7pm onwards, both me as solo & me in div with clan mates, have only won 1 game, & we tried all tiers from 3-9, even ending up in t10 matches...... 

Of course, we had some awful team mates, even in the high tiers, when they sail directly to the enemy & die...(they got reported)...

A disappointed night for sure...

Anyone who sees RNGesus is authorised to shoot on sight

Ordrazz

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
337 posts

Despite I ate the bait.

RNG in this game is so non-existent that such rant has become boring.:Smile_hiding:

Beta Tester
926 posts
15,481 battles

The whole thing is flapped this season.

Do everything you can in a DD to win, including capping, killing last DD, killing more than 50% of a yamato. Only to lose to some top xp loser Yamato sniper.

Beta Tester
926 posts
15,481 battles

BTW, yobbo what your describing is the norm.

There are days RNG says NOPE. Nothing, no citadels, no fires. Those days are the days to stop playing ranked.

I once had 12 BBs in a queue and 2 cruisers. The game didnt start until 15 BBs and 2 cruisers.

If its first in first serve, why didnt the game start?

Well MM has to stack one side. So its filling it up one sided.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,990 battles
2 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

RNG has been total shit tonight, from about 7pm onwards, both me as solo & me in div with clan mates, have only won 1 game, & we tried all tiers from 3-9, even ending up in t10 matches...... 

Of course, we had some awful team mates, even in the high tiers, when they sail directly to the enemy & die...(they got reported)...

A disappointed night for sure...

Anyone who sees RNGesus is authorised to shoot on sight

Ordrazz

well that's because 2 days out of 7 you wont be  able to get wins and wont be able to get a 50% win rate at all because its the way they have set the game up 

it been doing that since close beta 

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,990 battles
2 hours ago, spixys said:

Despite I ate the bait.

RNG in this game is so non-existent that such rant has become boring.:Smile_hiding:

:cap_book::Smile_teethhappy: and people saying that RNG is non-existent are blind and don't play the game often enough, or just like to keep their heads in the sand are boring