Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KillStealz

CV Queue Times

14 comments in this topic

97 posts
6,496 battles

image.thumb.png.b9eaf1da4324dbccfc290459d21e65b3.png

Got an instant queue with this today, our CV suicide himself when he was overrun by fishing div... point is one CV was obviously in queue for a very long time.

Not a very enjoyable game WG, please fix CV queue time and MM rules.

Or most happy for you to just remove CV from the game entirely.. 2018 year of the NO CV!

Edited by KillStealz

129 posts

play CV

there is 10% chance that your CV is also controlled by enemy CV to statpad [make it 30% chance if you play 1 am ~ 5 am singapore time]

there is 20% chance that your CV is bot create by WG competitor to ruin gaming experience [usually happen in mid tier]

there is 20% chance your CV is doing it for trolling purpose... ruining other WR

there is 50% chance that your CV is simply frustated by CV division and doing the honorable seppuku for not able carry the game.

this is why WG should ban CV division and make sure every 3 lose in CV, someone must play Co OP 10x in CV.

and ban every CV account with "WT is better" or "warthunder" or "play WT" to delete this stupid bot.

last but not least..... NERF SAIPAN TB to T8... same as MEMEWAY!

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,313 posts
1 hour ago, Balzarknam said:

play CV

there is 10% chance that your CV is also controlled by enemy CV to statpad [make it 30% chance if you play 1 am ~ 5 am singapore time]

there is 20% chance that your CV is bot create by WG competitor to ruin gaming experience [usually happen in mid tier]

there is 20% chance your CV is doing it for trolling purpose... ruining other WR

there is 50% chance that your CV is simply frustated by CV division and doing the honorable seppuku for not able carry the game.

this is why WG should ban CV division and make sure every 3 lose in CV, someone must play Co OP 10x in CV.

and ban every CV account with "WT is better" or "warthunder" or "play WT" to delete this stupid bot.

last but not least..... NERF SAIPAN TB to T8... same as MEMEWAY!

tenor.gif?itemid=9750892

341 posts
4,131 battles

I've ranted about all the problems with carriers and their over-influence before. Honestly I still don't feel like they add any good to the game. Games with CVs can easily roll heavily one sided and generally result in more restricted play, ironically for a class meant to make the game more dynamic...

348 posts
7 hours ago, KillStealz said:

image.thumb.png.b9eaf1da4324dbccfc290459d21e65b3.png

Got an instant queue with this today, our CV suicide himself when he was overrun by fishing div... point is one CV was obviously in queue for a very long time.

Not a very enjoyable game WG, please fix CV queue time and MM rules.

Or most happy for you to just remove CV from the game entirely.. 2018 year of the NO CV!

There's probably a chance he's been playing against the same CV div over and over too (and loosing over and over again too), I wouldn't blame him for that. Maybe if loosing wasn't such a bad thing (economically and stat wise) the game would be more enjoyable

129 posts
Just now, BravaZulu296 said:

There's probably a chance he's been playing against the same CV div over and over too (and loosing over and over again too), I wouldn't blame him for that. Maybe if loosing wasn't such a bad thing (economically and stat wise) the game would be more enjoyable

if that the case STOP playing CV. no reason..... CV is only for serious people (noob or unicum) who want to gitgud.

129 posts
Just now, icy_phoenix said:

SEA MM is terrible. If you see a div in enemy that you know by name, its pretty much a lost game.

or 50:50 when you also bring unicum division lol

or more disaster :

5 BB match.... my team got 3x division BB BB CA and asashio x2 and Minsk, enemy just regular DD no division.

expect asashio to carry the game.... expect steamroll division.....

asashio deleted in less than 5 min, try to contest cap....

LOSE in 10 min....

97 posts
6,496 battles

Happened again to a friend today... how long are these CVs sitting in queue for this to happen?

Server Pop 3000-4000.. so this is not the reason.

shot-18.05.23_12.05.20-0704.jpg

Edited by KillStealz

348 posts
2 hours ago, KillStealz said:

Happened again to a friend today... how long are these CVs sitting in queue for this to happen?

Server Pop 3000-4000.. so this is not the reason.

shot-18.05.23_12.05.20-0704.jpg

Maybe they are very determined to play CV that they waited around 10-20 minutes

for a CV player this isn't new they wait 10-20 minutes just for another CV to join the queue.

Edited by BravaZulu296

231 posts
11,907 battles

just had a cv who rushed to cap in a standard battle after demanding everybody to cap. initially thought it was a bot but then he said, "no cap, no life". an obvious game throwing. stats hidden.

341 posts
4,131 battles

I've been getting almost non-stop CV games- 2/3 of my recent games had T9/10 CVs and the enemy frequently got the carrier division. With the amount of 9/10/10 or 10/10/10 going around I don't even see how the class is still alive...

The carrier is almost always either divved or sub-45% WR. How does this add anything good to the game?

Sign in to follow this