Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FrostBear

Night Battle?

46 comments in this topic

39 posts
1,631 battles

is there will be a Night Battle? so that the searchlight, recon plane (Night scout), and star shell can be enable to this game?

Edited by FrostBear

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Soon™, that's commonly suggested even the dev themselves knew it before the players suggested.

But right now, we're finding bugs.

Edited by Mingfang47

39 posts
1,631 battles

Might be implemented in a later date, along with dynamic weather.

Speaking of weather there will be a Storm right? so that the Aircraft carrier can't launch any planes? 

39 posts
1,631 battles

Soon™, that's commonly suggested even the dev themselves knew it before the players suggested.

But right now, we're finding bugs.

Oh I see Thanks!!.. I'm Excited :D..

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

complicated things like this are not to be implemented for now, it will be implemented probably...but waaaaay tooo soooooon

(like how WG plans to add night maps on WoT, 8.0 version +, yet never happened)

:honoring:

Super Tester
1,779 posts
341 battles

there is talk of storm being added, not sure about night battles, I would love to play them though.

storm? but wouldn't it disable the CV's potential? lol~

but big waves though is fine and would be very interesting.. :)

Beta Tester
47 posts
552 battles

I think it will night battle will probably wont come until WOT does it also. Since WOT was suppose to have a weather cause on matches and they even hinted in one of their developer diaries for WOT (think it was about the havok video) that the night battle did not succeed in the one of the phase of development. So it will be highly unlikely for it to come soon but i think it might come when they succeed for the WOT one too.

Edited by KingDestroyer21

39 posts
1,631 battles

storm? but wouldn't it disable the CV's potential? lol~

but big waves though is fine and would be very interesting.. :)

Agreed, Big waves are very Interesting.

I think it will night battle will probably wont come until WOT does it also. Since WOT was suppose to have a weather cause on matches and they even hinted in one of their developer diaries for WOT (think it was about the havok video) that the night battle did not succeed in the one of the phase of development. So it will be highly unlikely for it to come soon but i think it might come when they succeed for the WOT one too.

WoT Night battle are hard I guess because its too dark and hard to aim far and I think Artillery will very hard to see on map?.. and chances to see are those Head Lights of the Light tanks? and Probably there are some of the Heavy tanks have no Head Lights.. (I didn't check properly of the Head Lights on Heavy Tank)

Edited by FrostBear

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

WoT Night battle are hard I guess because its too dark and hard to aim far and I think Artillery will very hard to see on map?.. and chances to see are those Head Lights of the Light tanks? and Probably there are some of the Heavy tanks have no Head Lights.. (I didn't check properly of the Head Lights on Heavy Tank)

All tanks have headlights, even the heavys

39 posts
1,631 battles

All tanks have headlights, even the heavys

If I rethink it, I think churchills have no headlights

39 posts
1,631 battles

Alright, who just uttered the forbidden words? 

wJHeUajl.jpg

There you go Sendai is coming if they will install the Night Battle or else she will not coming xD!!..

They do actually:

s3h3s1.jpg

Oh they have actually -.- sorry I didn't see them cause they where too small xD..

Alpha Tester
416 posts
17 battles

WoT Night battle are hard I guess because its too dark and hard to aim far and I think Artillery will very hard to see on map?.. 

Implying that this is a problem?

39 posts
1,631 battles

Implying that this is a problem?

No, I'm not implying things that this is a problem..

I'm just imagining things that WoT have Night Battle

Remember: "Battle of the Darkness" so theres no Light except the Head Lights of the Tanks and Except of the Moon that shines Brightly

And they will install the Night Battle of the WoT then it would be a Great Game (GG)

Edited by FrostBear

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

A night battle would be a fun thing to do, but maybe an option to have all lights on or off to be added if so, or night lights (so min amounts of light)..

Not so sure about the storms stopping A/C being used, seeing as O.H.S wasnt too high just adding extra nets to catch the bi-planes as they land :D

Alpha Tester
416 posts
17 battles

What sort of lighting do warships have? I wouldn't imagine that it would be much apart from spotting / flood lamps.

The storm could be easy enough, it would need lightning as well though, would be interesting if there were huge swells in the game that you needed to turn and face or receive immense damage. 

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

You don't use lights at sea(well not flood lights) the usual running lights is all ships have.

You can see a fair distance at sea at night once your eyes have adjusted to the low light. You would only use your floodlights when you are shooting aircraft.

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

sorry, double post

With an avatar like yours, how could anyone not forgive you for double posting :D

Man, if night battles are implemented, it would add a whole new game play, without even having to create new maps, although im sure new maps would come soon enough, maybe on some of the islands little lamps or fires, that light up around them, they too would light up a ship near them.

Sign in to follow this