Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Miproyq

Cruiser split question

9 comments in this topic

5 posts
1,517 battles

So I have a T6 Cleveland and a T8 New Orleans in port now.

Should I buy the T7 Pensacola?

I heard that any duplicate ships you might have will be compensated in the full silver cost.

E.g If I buy the T7 Pensacola now, I will get 2 T7 New Orleans and 2 T6 Pensacola when the split happens. Will this be compensated in full silver cost(aka 5 million+ credits for T7 ships) ?

[UNRYU]
26 posts
4,376 battles

According to my understanding, any duplicate ships should be turned into credits.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,906 posts
4,190 battles
2 hours ago, Miproyq said:

So I have a T6 Cleveland and a T8 New Orleans in port now.

Should I buy the T7 Pensacola?

I heard that any duplicate ships you might have will be compensated in the full silver cost.

E.g If I buy the T7 Pensacola now, I will get 2 T7 New Orleans and 2 T6 Pensacola when the split happens. Will this be compensated in full silver cost(aka 5 million+ credits for T7 ships) ?

You wont have any duplicate ships.

652 posts
7,755 battles

"We recieve many questions about upcoming US cruiser split and what will become of your vehicles and inventory. So, here are the general rules:

A ship to be replaced will remain available to the player in stock configuration on new tier (In the Port if it was purchased or in the researched state if it was researched).
The replacement ship will be added to the player's account together with a port slot (if the replaced ship has been purchased) or will become researched (if the replaced ship has been researched).
Replacement of modules will be carried out by means of adding similar modules for the new ship to the player's account, or by reimbursement of their cost in XP (added to the new ship) and credits.
For the replaced ship, its Commander's specialization will be changed to the ship of the corresponding tier in the main branch. For the second ship, a new Commander will be added to the player's account and bonus Commander XP.
If a purchased permanent camouflage was mounted on a ship to be replaced, it will remain mounted on this ship and a new permanent camouflage (for the added ship) will be added to the player's account.
Exceptions: Permanent special camouflages for Cleveland and New Orleans will remain with the ships and will NOT appear for ships taking their place in the new tech tree."

So let say you got T7 Pensacola , You get the new T6 pensacola and the t7 New Orleans.

Edited by Gummilicious

[LONER]
70 posts
2,644 battles

I keep reading that after the split we will have to research the Dallas from the Omaha, but if we already have the Cleveland, wouldn’t the Dallas and Helena be researched, as we already have the Tier VIII in that branch?

354 posts
9,048 battles
2 hours ago, luftkopf said:

I keep reading that after the split we will have to research the Dallas from the Omaha, but if we already have the Cleveland, wouldn’t the Dallas and Helena be researched, as we already have the Tier VIII in that branch?

There have been many examples of getting higher tier ships from campaigns wo the corresponding lower tier entries being unlocked. eg Bismarck and all the t6 ships from the DoY/New Year campaigns.

[LONER]
70 posts
2,644 battles

@Moldavia Thanks for that. Now I need to decide whether I can be bothered grinding the Omaha and Dallas to get the Helena, or whether I exercise my wallet and break off some of my Elite XP...

11 posts
12,069 battles

What happen to the ship XP (eg. 200+K) of Cleveland, do they stay with Cleveland after change to new tier or the same tier to the new ship?

Edited by Desert_Fox_2014

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
975 posts
5,733 battles
3 hours ago, Desert_Fox_2014 said:

What happen to the ship XP (eg. 200+K) of Cleveland, do they stay with Cleveland after change to new tier or the same tier to the new ship?

It goes to Pensacola

Sign in to follow this