Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
super61_sniper

Ping in game becomes high recently

5 comments in this topic

35 posts
11,105 battles

Hi guys

are u guys suffering from the high ping in game?? Since around 2 weeks ago, there was a small update and then the game ping become 150-180. This is never happened before. I use same laptop and same game setting. The ping usually only 50 at most 80 before and the problem just suddenly appears after the update. I've reinstalled game but can't fix it. 

Any one has same problem???

1,539 posts
19 minutes ago, super61_sniper said:

Hi guys

are u guys suffering from the high ping in game?? Since around 2 weeks ago, there was a small update and then the game ping become 150-180. This is never happened before. I use same laptop and same game setting. The ping usually only 50 at most 80 before and the problem just suddenly appears after the update. I've reinstalled game but can't fix it. 

Any one has same problem???

Yes, us here in Australia are, as there is undersea cable damage again, it causes wild high fluctuating pings... Its not a game problem.......

There are a couple of threads about it here in general somewhere...

They have (or are) sent repair ships to fix it, nothing we can do on our end except swear at it.

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

35 posts
11,105 battles
2 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

Yes, us here in Australia are, as there is undersea cable damage again, it causes wild high fluctuating pings... Its not a game problem.......

There are a couple of threads about it here in general somewhere...

They have (or are) sent repair ships to fix it, nothing we can do on our end except swear at it.

Ordrazz

alright got it.Im in Aus as well. looks like it will take a long time

35 posts
11,105 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Luckily the game is not heavily dependant on a low ping and you can play it until the evenings when pings go really out of control

yeah it's true. but DDs and BBs really hard to have good play under high ping. always find torpedos late sometimes when DD face another DD with similar detected range, I always see it late. BBs problem is sometime will miss the citadel because of high ping

Edited by super61_sniper

Sign in to follow this