Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IndominusWrath

How to Lexington? pls ;-;

4 comments in this topic

58 posts
3,225 battles

If WG thinks lexington is B A L A N C E D pls someone make a video how to lexington. i have 30% wr on it by 50+ battles and i cant win FT fight against shokaku, graf zep, enterprise etc. its just one useless fighter i got that is slower than even graf zep's fighters. bombers? 89% of time it cant hit dds. 11% it somehow hits. cant engage bbs/cruisers/cvs with bombers because every enemy has good AA now. and my horde of allies cant defend themselves. i tried a lot.

Now i have in mind that if everyone thinks lexington is such balanced then im the only pathetic moron that needs to kill himself. please save me by putting up a successful against atleast a graf zeppelin (enemy carrier MUST belong to POI, ZA, KAXSA, SGC, VOR, SOLO, or ATLAS).

Edited by HawkPotato

534 posts
54 minutes ago, HawkPotato said:

If WG thinks lexington is B A L A N C E D pls someone make a video how to lexington. i have 30% wr on it by 50+ battles and i cant win FT fight against shokaku, graf zep, enterprise etc. its just one useless fighter i got that is slower than even graf zep's fighters. bombers? 89% of time it cant hit dds. 11% it somehow hits. cant engage bbs/cruisers/cvs with bombers because every enemy has good AA now. and my horde of allies cant defend themselves. i tried a lot.

Now i have in mind that if everyone thinks lexington is such balanced then im the only pathetic moron that needs to kill himself. please save me by putting up a successful against atleast a graf zeppelin (enemy carrier MUST belong to POI, ZA, KAXSA, SGC, VOR, SOLO, or ATLAS).

This suppose to help,this dude is a decent cv player

199 posts
8,053 battles

just bear it my friend...

Lex is bad cv  and WG doesnt care about balancing CV below T10 because is bad for premium cv economic....
this is reason why lex and ranger doesnt have 211 setup lol...

Sign in to follow this