Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Black__Melody

About draw

8 comments in this topic

106 posts

But I got like 300k in akizuki in a draw game,I generally got less than 300k if it's a loss and the damage,contribution to the game is almost same

Edited by Black__Melody

Super Tester
7,755 posts
8,040 battles
40 minutes ago, Black__Melody said:

But I got like 300k in akizuki in a draw game,I generally got less than 300k if it's a loss and the damage,contribution to the game is almost same

You can check the "Credits and XP" tab of the end result score. There will be proper breakdown. Are you sure you haven't finished some missions? Lots of missions and challenges going on with 200% first win bonus as well.

[HMASW]
1,550 posts
37 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Nonsense. A draw isn't a win or a loss, it's a draw.

No its not really, because we all lose out.. Spending the credits for repairs to battle damage, use of signal flags & camos, raising of blood pressure because of all the hard work for nothing.....

Ordrazz

[MEGA]
4,664 posts
17,926 battles
12 hours ago, Black__Melody said:

Do you get the same amount of money of victory when it's a draw or the same amount of money of 5 stars operation

it counts as a loss on both sides, you can see this from rank where if you draw, both side loses a star

Super Tester
7,755 posts
8,040 battles

As drakon said, you can check your stats, there is no such record as "Draw". Either you won, or you didn't. There is no other result in-between.

Sign in to follow this