You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

Post battle service sould be removed

21 comments in this topic

269 posts
3,914 battles

These days, i concerned. Why my credits are slowly draining? after days of searching, i finally know that post battle service just did that all the time. So, why WG won't remove it? no i'm not talking about random, ranked, or scenario. Clearly, co-op battle have smaller income. Which means that WG should remove it from co-op. I don't want to sell my Chapayev just like my Bismarck. Right now i'm sitting in tier 6 and playing good old co-op and scenario. And no, don't encourage me to play random battle it's just hard.

341 posts
3,973 battles

I feel like good game design should reward better play with better rewards. If you're grinding in co-op battles, naturally less effort is required to score and win, and thus the reward is less. If anything, you can see the will to make a profit as motivation to play better, perhaps even to a level you might be confident to enter Randoms again. Thus the current economy system is a-okay.

Honestly, I see the draws of the more simplistic and less stressful co-op mode too and I play my Mogami in co-op often to relax or wrap up missions. Profit making is actually not impossible even then if you play your cards right. I can break even without premium or camo at ~80k damage? Just predict the bots, watch their patterns, and farm freely.

Edited by InterconKW

Super Tester
1,251 posts
31 minutes ago, InterconKW said:

Profit making is actually not impossible even then if you play your cards right. I can break even without premium or camo at ~80k damage? Just predict the bots, watch their patterns, and farm freely.

Definitely.

Co-op mode is great for grinding if you use premium, flags and camo.

Even an average game in a Tirpitz or Scharnhorst can still net me above 1600 - 1800xp, with a profit of over 100k.

Good for my sanity too.....

1,272 posts
8,561 battles
51 minutes ago, InterconKW said:

Profit making is actually not impossible even then if you play your cards right. I can break even without premium or camo at ~80k damage? Just predict the bots, watch their patterns, and farm freely.

To be honest, that only happens if you get mostly bot allies who yolo in and die, leaving you free to farm damage off the enemy. Just had 2 games in my Essex and Taiho with full human teams.

We steamrolled the enemy so hard the game ended early. Made a loss of about 15k-30k credits for each game (with Premium account, no Permanent camo, no flags, no Premium consumables).

So unless you are using a Premium ship/camo + account and running credit flags, you will very easily run a loss in high tier coop battles if you don't get bot allies, or potato players.

Super Tester
7,374 posts
7,883 battles
7 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

To be honest, that only happens if you get mostly bot allies who yolo in and die, leaving you free to farm damage off the enemy. Just had 2 games in my Essex and Taiho with full human teams.

We steamrolled the enemy so hard the game ended early. Made a loss of about 15k-30k credits for each game (with Premium account, no Permanent camo, no flags, no Premium consumables).

So unless you are using a Premium ship/camo + account and running credit flags, you will very easily run a loss in high tier coop battles if you don't get bot allies, or potato players.

I can make 120k profit in coop with all other human players without premium. Ship I use is Atlanta. Once you have played 3k+ coop, the other human or bots doesn't matter. They are no match for your unimaginable SKILLZ.

Super Tester
1,251 posts
59 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

There is no need to play high tiers in Co-op unless you want to run at a loss.

Tier 7 & 8 make a tidy profit without much effort at all.

I don't have any Tier 10 ships and have never found the need to get them as I will never play them in Co-op.

1,272 posts
8,561 battles
2 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

There is no need to play high tiers in Co-op unless you want to run at a loss.

Tier 7 & 8 make a tidy profit without much effort at all.

I don't have any Tier 10 ships and have never found the need to get them as I will never play them in Co-op.

Errr good for you I guess? But others do want to play their high tier ships in coop.

Anyway my point is that in the high tiers, it is not that easy to run a profit in coop if the team does too well and wins too fast. And that usually happens if you have a full roster of human players, assuming they don't just yolo and die like the bots.

1,442 posts

Play lower tiers then....

Its only the player that stops themselves from playing lower tier.....

Play lower tier = whinge about potatoes

Play mid tier = whinge about potatoes & noobs

Play high tier = whinge about credits, Potatoes & noobs....

The higher the tier, the more whinging you hear....

Can't make everyone happy

Hahaha

:Smile_trollface:

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

907 posts
7,183 battles
10 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Why my credits are slowly draining?

I have seen negative credit balances in coop with higher-tier ships in co-op.

However, with premium account, camos and flags, any ship will be a solid credit earner in any type of game. Probably scenarios are the best credit and XP earners.

Do you really expect WG to create a game that is truly “free to play”? Because WG will go out of business if no money comes in. They allow people to have a go, for free, but in the long run, they want people to spend money. WG are a commercial operation.

So I don’t think the chances WG adopt your suggestion is very high.

When you played mainly coop, you probably got used to techniques that get you killed in Random very quickly. For example, in coop you can attack two or three ships and you have a good chance to kill them all and survive. In Random, that gets you killed. If you want to play Random, you simply have to get used to different tactics and techniques.

269 posts
3,914 battles

So how do i practice my new tactics in random battles if i get destroyed over and over again? i often getting killed in the first battle just because there are some long snipers even though i already stick to my allies and stay behind an island. Yes there are training room but the situation is different. Yes there are scenario battle but i don't want to stuck in tier 6 and 7.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,762 posts
3,991 battles

Watch good players.  Stay in game after you are killed and watch the game.  Learn where to go.  Learn when to push and when to run.  Understand the game mechanics and keep playing to gain experience.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

That's why the random battle is much rewarding if you did know how to exploit & last longer in battle.

Co-Op is MEH-diocre already and if we did remove the services in Co-Op then it'll become worst & play Co-Op all day with no challenge.

58 posts
3,225 battles

Buy a Musashi, put zulu flag and Wyvern on it. Remove Musashi's camo and put gamescom (+50% credits, +50% xp) camo. then go to coop. you wont lose credits.