You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Balzarknam

Know how to Yolo, tactic by Ousen

11 comments in this topic

129 posts

well, most of noob in SEA WoWs always wonder why the hell is the team doing...... "WHY NO ONE HELP!"..."i am pushing!"...."its yolo time"...."team not doing teamwork -_-"

if you Yolo (try to ram) like this guy  6ace37ae5cc6541e7b07d3178d8bc777032e4ef7,

or using IJN BB like Myogi 298px-Myogi_wows_main.jpg ..... and fail......

THAT IS YOUR FAULT!!!

if you just want to Yolo.... be this guy  mqdefault.jpg

well, Ousen itself never go yolo and always "CAMPING IN THE BACK".most of its tactic is the most effective and yet  most un-fun.... but there is a principle that make him always win the battle.....

"never join battle a battle you cannt win"..... Asia server is the most competitive yet very un-fun. 

[based on history, ousen is the man who make Qin Conquer the whole China for the first time ]

ohohhohoo wait and wait, i am not lie.... This thread is dedicated for yolo mania like me. when i said "Yolo like this guy"..... i mean him

RV1oZs51_H59ciK5kXILHjNM81OHVdQMV3ANFB3E ..... yes, this guy is not only doing yolo..... but YOLO

- expect NO SUPPORT WHEN YOLO

- YOLO mean accept the bloody hell of the match

- ALWAYS ALIVE! what is the point of yolo if you ded? worth it damage? help team winning?? BULLSHIT

- know your limit.... simple like that....

How to push the line?

# using the right ship,

like German BB or French BB...... using IJN BB for yoloing is only mean 1 thing... crash..... dont be shingo

# by keeping "momentum" half speed or full speed

oh what is this "momentum"? if you read manga kingdom, on every pushing strategy they always said KEEP momentum. it mean never stop, or dont let your movement got halted. usually enemy BB is the anchor of your momentum.

# destroying/damaging the enemy battleship before push far

contrary to what everyone said as BB role : "target CA/CL".... if you intend to yolo, you should destroy enemy BB first. once the anchor of enemy team have been removed. your cruiser will MOVE FREELY, enemy dd will become less threat. also you will get many spotter. target CA/CL is fine as long as you are closer than 13km and very sure you can destroy them in oneshot. but as long as you dont destroy enemy BB, your CA/CL will stay behind..... so just push halfway.

# by outnumbering enemy

aye, its usually come from stupid lemming train. once this happen, your other flank will collapse. so make sure you can push before your other flank collapse

# how many & what type is enemy DD

this also important, if there is more than 1 DD and THERE IS NO DD at your side... MUSS Destroy enemy BB then let the CA clear the path. also the introduction of lelwater/deepwater torpedo.... just carefull... only experience and intuition can make you dodge this can of torpedo. there is nothing i can say.

# a path to run away, yourpath shouldnot blocked by island

# there is no CV, dont expect ally AA.... if CV exist, make sure your position is the most least targeted....or just camping until half match

other :

# DEFENSE

you dont camping, you are defending! there is sometime happen the stupid lemming train in other flank yet your flank get outnumbered because enemy doing lemming train too! on your flank -_- ....... DONT FOLLOW your team lemming train, focus on your flank. if you succesfuly defend and anchoring enemy push.... win is guarantee by 80%.... except your team lemming train is also get destroyed by enemy anchor BB or DD too -_-

well, about defending flank its too long to write.... so later....

# the "fire" of battlefield

well, general Gyo un and Duke Hyo is the type of instinctual commander that make this term famous. the "fire" mean is the place where the most heated and important battle happen. if you yolo at this place and succesfully repel enemy attack...., win is guarantee. for example battle at cap A and B will decide the victory of the match while cap C can be ignored at all..... this is to loooong to discuss and maybe later on separated thread. 

Some silly tactic pushing tactic :

+ Ousen wing flanker lemming train:
well, its basically what happened in kingdom current chapter. obviously ousen itself wont use this tactic.... yet i naming it like that :v

left and right flank balance. if right push, left stay defending. left or right is based on cap location....

well, this is just example. you can become defender or pusher BASED ON WHAT IS YOUR TEAM DOING. if everyone camp, go yolo. if you get outnumbered in your flank, go def

2a4u7p.jpg

+ Rinko spinning horsemen:

589?cb=20150411000617
A spinning pushing momentum tactic.... this tactic in manga is allow Rinko to even break OuKi defense! and when i try it, its actually VERY DECENT.the tactic is simple, when you push, make sure to always equip premium repair party. WHEN YOU NEED to repair or heal JUST turning away, run.... and get back... push again when your HP is enough and you still have repair party and damage party off cooldown. this is the easiest way to obtain dreadnought or pushing enemy....

remember! this also require clear running path, if your turning might be halted by island.... dont do it...

2a4uu5.jpg

this just  example, your turning manover is depend on situation......

Moonwalking
if the running path is blocked, and you still want to yolo... to the cap push by reverse.

ah this thread.....

well, this thread is not made by ousen.... i am lie :V

its by another yolo guy

be40366a2d1e40dca623016057393525?fit=max

Edited by Balzarknam

129 posts

mod please dont ban me :V

there is no forum rule said you cannt lie.... yes, this thread isnt made by ousen..... (of course he is dead looooooooooong ago, and his true name was Wang Jian)

@ADM_dude : Skarhabek is my alt, so my last banned didnt count as naming and shaming. you must see the full video to understand the full story.....

1,137 posts

nah.... I learn to take advantage of yolo-er

while my team DD are mindlessly go after CV, their plane and enemy both are focus at him, I took advantage taking the cap and smoke so my team can push up and dominate that cap

two brother middle rush at beginning also can be useful sometime, while enemy focus on taking him out, my team can get into position of both flank faster and dominate the game.

yolo can be useful if you know how to 'use them' not depend on them. (if he can stay alive long enough to distract enemy)

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,313 posts
2 hours ago, Balzarknam said:

well, most of noob in SEA WoWs always wonder why the hell is the team doing...... "WHY NO ONE HELP!"..."i am pushing!"...."its yolo time"...."team not doing teamwork -_-"

if you Yolo (try to ram) like this guy  6ace37ae5cc6541e7b07d3178d8bc777032e4ef7,

or using IJN BB like Myogi 298px-Myogi_wows_main.jpg ..... and fail......

THAT IS YOUR FAULT!!!

if you just want to Yolo.... be this guy  mqdefault.jpg

well, Ousen itself never go yolo and always "CAMPING IN THE BACK".most of its tactic is the most effective and yet  most un-fun.... but there is a principle that make him always win the battle.....

"never join battle a battle you cannt win"..... Asia server is the most competitive yet very un-fun. 

[based on history, ousen is the man who make Qin Conquer the whole China for the first time ]

ohohhohoo wait and wait, i am not lie.... This thread is dedicated for yolo mania like me. when i said "Yolo like this guy"..... i mean him

RV1oZs51_H59ciK5kXILHjNM81OHVdQMV3ANFB3E ..... yes, this guy is not only doing yolo..... but YOLO

- expect NO SUPPORT WHEN YOLO

- YOLO mean accept the bloody hell of the match

- ALWAYS ALIVE! what is the point of yolo if you ded? worth it damage? help team winning?? BULLSHIT

- know your limit.... simple like that....

How to push the line?

# using the right ship,

like German BB or French BB...... using IJN BB for yoloing is only mean 1 thing... crash..... dont be shingo

# by keeping "momentum" half speed or full speed

oh what is this "momentum"? if you read manga kingdom, on every pushing strategy they always said KEEP momentum. it mean never stop, or dont let your movement got halted. usually enemy BB is the anchor of your momentum.

# destroying/damaging the enemy battleship before push far

contrary to what everyone said as BB role : "target CA/CL".... if you intend to yolo, you should destroy enemy BB first. once the anchor of enemy team have been removed. your cruiser will MOVE FREELY, enemy dd will become less threat. also you will get many spotter. target CA/CL is fine as long as you are closer than 13km and very sure you can destroy them in oneshot. but as long as you dont destroy enemy BB, your CA/CL will stay behind..... so just push halfway.

# by outnumbering enemy

aye, its usually come from stupid lemming train. once this happen, your other flank will collapse. so make sure you can push before your other flank collapse

# how many & what type is enemy DD

this also important, if there is more than 1 DD and THERE IS NO DD at your side... MUSS Destroy enemy BB then let the CA clear the path. also the introduction of lelwater/deepwater torpedo.... just carefull... only experience and intuition can make you dodge this can of torpedo. there is nothing i can say.

# a path to run away, yourpath shouldnot blocked by island

# there is no CV, dont expect ally AA.... if CV exist, make sure your position is the most least targeted....or just camping until half match

other :

# DEFENSE

you dont camping, you are defending! there is sometime happen the stupid lemming train in other flank yet your flank get outnumbered because enemy doing lemming train too! on your flank -_- ....... DONT FOLLOW your team lemming train, focus on your flank. if you succesfuly defend and anchoring enemy push.... win is guarantee by 80%.... except your team lemming train is also get destroyed by enemy anchor BB or DD too -_-

well, about defending flank its too long to write.... so later....

# the "fire" of battlefield

well, general Gyo un and Duke Hyo is the type of instinctual commander that make this term famous. the "fire" mean is the place where the most heated and important battle happen. if you yolo at this place and succesfully repel enemy attack...., win is guarantee. for example battle at cap A and B will decide the victory of the match while cap C can be ignored at all..... this is to loooong to discuss and maybe later on separated thread. 

Some silly tactic pushing tactic :

+ Ousen wing flanker lemming train:
well, its basically what happened in kingdom current chapter. obviously ousen itself wont use this tactic.... yet i naming it like that :v

left and right flank balance. if right push, left stay defending. left or right is based on cap location....

well, this is just example. you can become defender or pusher BASED ON WHAT IS YOUR TEAM DOING. if everyone camp, go yolo. if you get outnumbered in your flank, go def

2a4u7p.jpg

+ Rinko spinning horsemen:

589?cb=20150411000617
A spinning pushing momentum tactic.... this tactic in manga is allow Rinko to even break OuKi defense! and when i try it, its actually VERY DECENT.the tactic is simple, when you push, make sure to always equip premium repair party. WHEN YOU NEED to repair or heal JUST turning away, run.... and get back... push again when your HP is enough and you still have repair party and damage party off cooldown. this is the easiest way to obtain dreadnought or pushing enemy....

remember! this also require clear running path, if your turning might be halted by island.... dont do it...

2a4uu5.jpg

this just  example, your turning manover is depend on situation......

Moonwalking
if the running path is blocked, and you still want to yolo... to the cap push by reverse.

ah this thread.....

well, this thread is not made by ousen.... i am lie :V

its by another yolo guy

be40366a2d1e40dca623016057393525?fit=max

tenor.gif?itemid=8338810

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

[KGHSF]
3,247 posts
6,180 battles

I got 2.5k doubs from doubs bonus offer

I played Norman (Never play on random but only PvE) and skip to Lyon

Lyon too a bit sluggish but I can still brawl 

"I'm !@#$ing genius yolo"

Edited by THAI_THIEF

283 posts
3,678 battles
4 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

bonus offer did you say?

129 posts
11 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

well, the french BB is semi brawler. even Bretagne and Lyon is not really suited for yolo. what i mean is starting from riche and onward, their secondary is decent. sadly riche secondary 152 is placed on the ass of hull b -_-

[KGHSF]
3,247 posts
6,180 battles
On 13/5/2561 at 11:39 AM, Balzarknam said:

well, the french BB is semi brawler. even Bretagne and Lyon is not really suited for yolo. what i mean is starting from riche and onward, their secondary is decent. sadly riche secondary 152 is placed on the ass of hull b -_-

That one cost me double extra

On 13/5/2561 at 4:41 AM, ellofiend said:

bonus offer did you say?

Doubloons I got from nowhere