Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dead_target

Torpedo bomber attack runs

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
55 posts
2,893 battles

Just a suggestion, perhaps add a approach run for torpedo bombers where they have to fly low and slow in order to drop their torps on the enemy. It's rather ridiculous to get sunk by torpedo bombers approaching from behind a mountain when IRL it would've been nearly impossible for torpedo bombers to commence their run to the target due to the terrain, as seen from this image, where torps bombers approached from these mountains, dropped their torps and killed my cruiser.

zH8aJEll.png

Edited by dead_target

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Just a suggestion, perhaps add a approach run for torpedo bombers where they have to fly low and slow in order to drop their torps on the enemy. It's rather ridiculous when to get sunk by torpedo bombers approaching from behind a mountain when IRL it would've been nearly impossible for torpedo bombers to commence their run to the target due to the terrain, as seen from this image, where torps bombers approached from these mountains, dropped their torps and killed my cruiser.zH8aJEll.png

That's one of many complaint about how bomber do bombing

Yes,I know its kinda Un-logic. But making a way to bombing its already Hard enough, Making it more real-life its even Harder

(Making Dive Bomber More Accurate and and make Torpedo bomber more logic)

AND I Demand for easier launch of Torpedo Bomber after Flying slow like "Space" Button to instantly Drop the Torpedoes (Navy Field Mechanic)  

Edited by Harpoon01

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

That is the problem with Air-wing at the moment.

Torpedo bombers are Low Risk, High Gain way of attack, where-else dive bombers are High Risk, Low Gain way to attack. They (I hope) can change this so that dive bombers (which realistically was more successful) would be the main staple of CV's attack and not "World of Torpedoes".

Sign in to follow this