Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
udonken

Let`s Rebirth The Navy Flag of Japanese Rising Sun in World of Warships!

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
10 posts
3 battles

Currently, the Japanese Navy in this game, and the Rising Sun flag is the flag of the Maritime Self-Defense Force, is a state that has been removed from the game as Nazi swastika, which is prohibited in many countries by law. But the Rising Sun flag to not illegal, applications different from the Nazi swastika. This is like the German iron cross.

Certainly people who bad mood If you look at this Rising Sun Flag will to will have. But as we Japanese, I feel and see the treated pride there Rising Sun Flag as if are like illegal is bad. Although I think also that it important that you heed the consideration or opinion on people who feel worse If you look at the Rising Sun Flag, I think the no of that consideration to the Japanese?

Some users may that use the mod. However, it does not change to have been a treat, such as if are like illegal is on the actual game.

I have you will be sad it is.

We are collecting signatures to the hope that revived the Rising Sun Flag, will cooperate ask if it is good.

https://www.change.org/p/wargaming-net-world-of-tanks-let-s-rebirth-the-navy-flag-of-japanese-rising-sun-in-world-of-warships

I am usingthegoogletranslation.
I'm sorryifwas difficultto read.

This topic has been answered by the Developers and the flag will not be added to the game.

Disputing developer decisions. User warned

Thread closed

~Centurion_NZ

Edited by Centurion_NZ

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Here we go again...

The rising sun flag is not illegal, but it's still got negative connotations in some regions the game is released it. It's not considerate to those regions to keep it in.

Also, that picture is probably going to be removed for violating forum rules. 

Super Tester
2,725 posts

For the nth time, WG said no. Although you can mod it on your client. See this link and hope you are satisfied: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/2297-rising-sun-flag-modification-for-japanese-ships/#topmost

The  Rising Sun symbol is not going to be ingame pr default. It is not being allowed to be displayed on the WG forums. That decision will not change. You have the option of using a mod to display it on your local client.

The decision has been made, and is not changed by any amount of forum posts, lobbying by players, or suggestions made in various threads.

Thread closed.

/AALG

Moderation team, WoWS Asia.

Beta Tester
10 posts
3 battles

Here we go again...

The rising sun flag is not illegal, but it's still got negative connotations in some regions the game is released it. It's not considerate to those regions to keep it in.

Also, that picture is probably going to be removed for violating forum rules. 

How can had heard and if no problem photograph it is hoisted from the actual warship ...
I leave to delete just in case. Thank you for your pointed out.

Beta Tester
65 posts
397 battles

Nattodisushizagain....

Just use the mods that replace the current flags. No sense in going against what WG has already said.. "NO".