You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EvilJade

Finding pattern of survey crashing when accepted !!! Mmmm!

9 comments in this topic

[AUS_P]
Beta Tester
73 posts
13,194 battles

I am finding a pattern of when replying to yes to taking a survey from Wargaming that I get a blank screen that locks the game.

I wonder if that a tactic used by  Wargaming so that they inflated their rating of approval from their users.

Just to make it clear I am still highly disappointed in the current performance of Wargamming  as they don't fix the Major issue in their game which is the players have ZERO effect to control the who they have as team mates in match-making.

Reporting does nothing , its Wargamming placebo to its unhappy player base !!! I have seen other players in chat feel the same way. 

I have now decided to be more of a "free" player and not support Wargamming financially anymore.

I would love to find any multiplayer online game out there that does have this feature and are open to suggestions as I want to find a replacement for the time I spend World of Warships as want to play in a 'team' based game as this is the most important feature to me.

I still play World of Warships as i have invested 10K+ worth of battles plus so much money in premium ships  but if i could go back in time I would have advise my self not to start playing at all!

I would like to get a divorce  from my bitch Wargamming wife  :)

Mike drops

( By the way live in New Zealand so I have zero chance to play clan wars because of time zoning and Wargamming focusing on their bigger Asia market.) 

1,541 posts
1 hour ago, EvilJade said:

I am finding a pattern of when replying to yes to taking a survey from Wargaming that I get a blank screen that locks the game.

I wonder if that a tactic used by  Wargaming so that they inflated their rating of approval from their users.

Just to make it clear I am still highly disappointed in the current performance of Wargamming  as they don't fix the Major issue in their game which is the players have ZERO effect to control the who they have as team mates in match-making.

Reporting does nothing , its Wargamming placebo to its unhappy player base !!! I have seen other players in chat feel the same way. 

I have now decided to be more of a "free" player and not support Wargamming financially anymore.

I would love to find any multiplayer online game out there that does have this feature and are open to suggestions as I want to find a replacement for the time I spend World of Warships as want to play in a 'team' based game as this is the most important feature to me.

I still play World of Warships as i have invested 10K+ worth of battles plus so much money in premium ships  but if i could go back in time I would have advise my self not to start playing at all!

I would like to get a divorce  from my bitch Wargamming wife  :)

Mike drops

( By the way live in New Zealand so I have zero chance to play clan wars because of time zoning and Wargamming focusing on their bigger Asia market.) 

unnamed.gif

1,050 posts
7,725 battles
On 5/10/2018 at 2:41 PM, EvilJade said:

That does not make any sense.

WG is a commercial operation, they have to sell premium time etc to make money, or they will go out of business. Trying to fudge results like that would maybe work in politics but not in business.

590 posts
2,995 battles

To the OP - 

This is not behaviour i've seen in all the testing we super-testers have done, nor is it something that's appearing in other forums, support materials. 

I would dare say that it's specific to your Computer

1,386 posts
9,060 battles

It happens to me too somewhat.

While it doesn't lock my game, I can never complete an in-game survey because the survey never loads for me.

The page it brings up will just spool for a few minutes until I lose my patience and I close it 

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles
15 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

It happens to me too somewhat.

While it doesn't lock my game, I can never complete an in-game survey because the survey never loads for me.

The page it brings up will just spool for a few minutes until I lose my patience and I close it 

Same

[AUS_P]
Beta Tester
73 posts
13,194 battles

Happened again. Said I completed the survey before answering any questions. 

[SEARN]
521 posts
8,032 battles

Same for me.

I have attempted to take this survey so so many times. Probably over 5 times.  I click on the yes or whatever it is and it hangs with a blank screen and never loads the actual survey. Only thing I can do is kill the WOWS process and restart the game. This has been mentioned before in other threads and it still has not been fixed obviously.

How interested do you think I will be to take the survey when it appears next time WG? Track record so far is 100% hanging my game when I try to take your survey.

40 minutes ago, EvilJade said:

Happened again. Said I completed the survey before answering any questions. 

WOWS is obviously 100% working as intended and player feedback is neither wanted or needed. Lol :Smile-_tongue: