You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

How to know the detailed parameters of secondaries?

8 comments in this topic

[COAT]
1,156 posts
9,797 battles

It is said that different ships' secondaries has different accuracy(e.g Arkansas and Zeppelin's secondaries are much more accurate),but where can we find the detailed parameters?(e.g Maximum dispersion,sigma value)

129 posts

i am also wonder where is AP ship penetration table, my bookmark is gone along with another hard disk detonation.....

and i believe each secondary turret have their own accuracy, like 152mm Repubique and its 127mm

i am usually create training room and phew phew secondary on DD, or BB.  

1,089 posts
7,749 battles

There is none of that as I know of

but there is thread in reddit about secondaries. as what I remember the general rule its like..............

Every secondaries have sigma of 1.0

Minimal Standard of Secondaries dispersion is 30m. and for every Km it add 57m to the dispersion value. so the formula for 10km would looks like 30 + (57 x 10) = 600 meters

some say, higher caliber secondaries have bigger (Base ?) dispersion. it add +20m every increase of 10mm in caliber - Im not sure about this one

Well, for me. higher velocity secondaries would imidietly translate to higher hit rate. since AI is stupid, they wont try to predict enemy manuver. so shell that took to long to reach would have less chance of hitting target even with 5,0 sigma

[COAT]
1,156 posts
9,797 battles
1 小時前,humusz 說:

There is none of that as I know of

but there is thread in reddit about secondaries. as what I remember the general rule its like..............

Every secondaries have sigma of 1.0

Minimal Standard of Secondaries dispersion is 30m. and for every Km it add 57m to the dispersion value. so the formula for 10km would looks like 30 + (57 x 10) = 600 meters

some say, higher caliber secondaries have bigger (Base ?) dispersion. it add +20m every increase of 10mm in caliber - Im not sure about this one

Well, for me. higher velocity secondaries would imidietly translate to higher hit rate. since AI is stupid, they wont try to predict enemy manuver. so shell that took to long to reach would have less chance of hitting target even with 5,0 sigma

Thanks.

However maximum dispersion is not the same for each ship(e.g Arkansas).

[LNA]
1,613 posts
10,233 battles
On 10/5/2018 at 8:17 AM, Balzarknam said:

i am also wonder where is AP ship penetration table, my bookmark is gone along with another hard disk detonation.....

and i believe each secondary turret have their own accuracy, like 152mm Repubique and its 127mm

i am usually create training room and phew phew secondary on DD, or BB.  

Dude you serious ? Hard disk detonation can cause severe damage both to your PC , household electric appliance and you.

Just where did you put it.

India is supposedly hot , but not to the point of cooking it up and explode.

You should watch MYTHBUSTER episode on exploding CD disk , hard disk drive work similarly.

129 posts
Just now, legionary2099 said:

Dude you serious ? Hard disk detonation can cause severe damage both to your PC , household electric appliance and you.

Just where did you put it.

India is supposedly hot , but not to the point of cooking it up and explode.

You should watch MYTHBUSTER episode on exploding CD disk , hard disk drive work similarly.

it didnt really detonate, just stop functioning..... for actually no reason. i am just replace it new november, its look like i have been scammed. yeah its cheap sheet, but i got trolled. guarantee is still on, BUT LOSING data are annoying. i redownload again ToS, warship and other game as well. the good thing is, i learn from last hard disk detonation (not really explode). i keep important and H level data on cloud.... no worries huahaaha. except google explode its own server.....

i remember Ralph thread about a website that give ship comparison and other detailed stat as well. and still looking for it. anyone hav the table? or the website link?

and btw bro, i am from Indonesia. it can be so rainy or hot at the same time. 

1,089 posts
7,749 battles
3 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

Thanks.

However maximum dispersion is not the same for each ship(e.g Arkansas).

Thats why there are word standard there.