You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Moldavia

Victor Znamenskiy (new Soviet commander)

10 comments in this topic

[911]
367 posts
10,364 battles

Got a surprise when I got the new guy - he's got enhanced PM (45% instead of 30%),  HA (20% instead of 10%) as well as EM (3º/sec).

Seems he'd be well suited to a BB - wonder if there will be a Soviet BB line sometime in the future.

• Bad 1

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,551 posts
40,161 battles

Kronstadt or Stalingrad << WG aim to

[911]
367 posts
10,364 battles
17 minutes ago, Trunk_Monkey said:

how do you get the captain?

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/weekly-specials-20180504/

It's the "End of WWII in Europe Marathon" at the bottom. It should be visible in your game client. You need a Soviet ship t6 or higher. The web page doesn't indicate that he has any special abilities though, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Thanks WG.

[KAMI]
1,503 posts
12,419 battles
25 minutes ago, Trunk_Monkey said:

how do you get the captain?

WWII record something something requires soviet ships only

[NFB]
1,327 posts
13,981 battles
16 hours ago, Moldavia said:

It's the "End of WWII in Europe Marathon" at the bottom. It should be visible in your game client. You need a Soviet ship t6 or higher.

The hardest was the missions “kill 3 German” or “kill 3 Japanese” ships. The teams were full of Russian ships grinding the mission, maybe only one or no German/Japanese ships. It was a race rather than a battle. I did most of this in coop with Capayev.

The 500 ribbons or 25k XP was easy to do.

This special commander was fairly easy to get. I still have the other 10 point captain form the Varyag in reserve.

[SEARN]
1,029 posts
15,673 battles
11 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

The hardest was the missions “kill 3 German” or “kill 3 Japanese” ships. The teams were full of Russian ships grinding the mission, maybe only one or no German/Japanese ships. It was a race rather than a battle. I did most of this in coop with Capayev.

The 500 ribbons or 25k XP was easy to do.

It was like watching an entire flock of seagulls chase a single chip. Any resemblance of team play or capping was gone. The poor solitary German or IJN ship in the games I was in was receiving a lot of unwanted attention.

• Cool 1

[STEIN]
192 posts
7,244 battles

Should also note that

Unique commander Andrey Pobedov is renamed by popular demand. His new name is Viktor Znamensky.

-> Name change possible

-> *beep* John Doe

[NFB]
1,327 posts
13,981 battles
On 5/8/2018 at 1:15 AM, HobartAWD said:

It was like watching an entire flock of seagulls chase a single chip. Any resemblance of team play or capping was gone. The poor solitary German or IJN ship in the games I was in was receiving a lot of unwanted attention.

Haha, I can imagine. I played those missions in co-op, but in random it must be hilarious! (Unless you are the poor guy in the KM or IJN ship.)