You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

birthday giveaway

45 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,662 posts
17,899 battles

so, after AFKing from wows for a month due to getting my account i have finally decided to get it unbanned, so now i'm back from R6(hostage fuzeing) and right in time for my birthday tomorrow , so to celebrate both my account getting unbanned and my birthday im going to give away a 7 days of premium time away in this thread im poor feg dont ask for more

i will only be consideing posts from now till may 6th 12:00 GMC 7, so apply while you still can:cap_haloween:

and keep in mind recieving gifts from me will increase your detonation chances by 100% over this ranked season

edit: im rolling 2 sets of prem time, so 2 lucky bastards are gonna get it

Edited by drakon233

[SGC]
197 posts
10,394 battles

I need prem time for grinding captains, please gib :3

Edited by seiji09

Super Tester
316 posts
3,400 battles

so basicly your trying to hand off your detonation chances for when you play ranked

But we all know your gonna detonate anyways

Edited by daTungsten

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,699 posts
7,273 battles

'Im not gonna beg.

But I will welcome you back to the game and forums.

oh, and happy bithday.

Beta Tester
21 posts
8,353 battles

Please Lord, I heard Your call and I aswered it. I came here to praise You Lord. For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. I praise for Your resurrection, to bring balance to this world. So please, fill my heart with Your essence, Your power, free me from the enternal darkness.

[MEGA]
4,662 posts
17,899 battles
4 minutes ago, Ribbon_chan said:

Please Lord, I heard Your call and I aswered it. I came here to praise You Lord. For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. I praise for Your resurrection, to bring balance to this world. So please, fill my heart with Your essence, Your power, free me from the enternal darkness.

:pat:

fear not mine child, for the lord of detonations has blessed thee with the holy spark of detonation, feel the energy surge through thy body from your armor into your ammo hold and belod the light as you detonate into a firecracker

amen

205 posts
11,825 battles

Aey Hapyy Birthday and welcome back.

Welcome back....to the world of pain, salts, questionable human intelligence and most importantly, the most realistic naval simulator video game available on the internet. (The last one is totally not sarcastic)
All hails to the great (detoantion)King of the WoWS !!!.

Just in time for ranked battle. :cap_like:

[LNA]
1,694 posts
10,542 battles

Detonation confirmed !! Happy birthday and happy back from jail m8.

BTW , how was your heart warming welcome from the GREAT SHARK mwuhaha. Count me in

265 posts
4,722 battles

Welcome back and happy birthday! Just here to say hi. No need to include me because i don't have time to use the premium time anyway.

1,386 posts
9,069 battles

The Drakonation returns! And happy birthday too! :cap_haloween:

No need to include me in the in the giveaway, I still have more than a year's worth of Premium time remaining. :Smile_hiding:

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

Drakon is back, now just wait for shark back and Asia forum will fun and healthy again:cap_cool:

anyway, welcome back and happy birthday, may RNGesus bless your magazine :Smile_medal:

Edited by K135Blitzkrieg