You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

Worcester would get nerfed before it release??

11 comments in this topic

188 posts
10,200 battles

If u think that is bad, u have yet to see the real horrors of certain divisions :Smile_hiding:

Edited by _AkaNo

269 posts
23,189 battles

I feel as though all these flavour-of-the-month prophets with their "ZOMG the upcoming ship X + existing ship Y,Z, etc" is #2Broken and cant be beaten needs to play a few games in Radar YY/Khab/Republique divs.

This game has already achieved peak brokenness there. Its not going to get more broken than that (CV divs - which depend on skill disparity in the meta- aside). Whatever your theoretical fantasy of divisions involving future ships are, its weaker and less effective than this combination that already exists in the game.

588 posts
2,994 battles
On 04/05/2018 at 5:26 PM, Somedude_Yudachi said:

I don't wish to see Conqueror and Worcester division in future game

All Current Testing ships are being tested for Balance and other things, we cannot comment on specifics of a ship until they are finally released to all players and the Sample size of battles increases

58 posts
3,225 battles
On 5/5/2018 at 4:19 AM, Unraveler said:

Gearing, Gearing, and Worcester division is going to be the... worcest.

nah thats too easy. i would take Worcester and div with a Des moines and Yueyang. Yueyang will bring Jack of all trades. then just for seal clubbing we press W and K for wkwkwk