Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
camawich

German Ships an Submarines

5 comments in this topic

2 posts
115 battles

I really wish that I could play this game but I cant so I might as well give suggestions. So my first suggestion is that world of warships adds submarines and the german ships such as the bismark or a german submarine like the UX-11. Pls take a look at this and add anything more

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

There's already a post asking if submarines will be added in the game: 

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/3101-submarines-d-d/ (The short answer is No)

And for the Kriegsmarine (German Navy) , Yes the german navy will be added in the future patches

Edited by ShuffleCapz

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

I really wish that I could play this game but I cant so I might as well give suggestions. So my first suggestion is that world of warships adds submarines and the german ships such as the bismark or a german submarine like the UX-11. Pls take a look at this and add anything more

subs are for idiots with no idea how to play , so you are so bad at these games you want something you can sneak up on people and 1 shot them , go play silent hunter and then  read the forums more , this has been brought up before and they said no , learn to read.

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

It is already bad as it is with clueless players, giving them subs will make it worse.

Also, subs never did any fleet actions. They are hunters, not fighters.

Edited by ExESGO

Sign in to follow this