Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rina_Pon

Tired of weekend frustrations in Random? Buy a Clemson!

5 comments in this topic

[BLESS]
1,155 posts
10,329 battles

We started fresh with a bold DD line, as you can see, and 12 hard-hitting Mk 11 torpedoes, which you can just imagine for now. It’s a powerful ship, even for a DD, because our double-strapped 102mm/50 Mk 14 guns come on stronger than ever. You want USN performance and economy, too? You want premium long lasting smoke and our exclusive low-detection camo to farm extra damage from staying undetected and shoot and shoot and shoot. The Clemson is strong in other ways, too, with quick-shifting steering gear and fast turret traverse. How could you become even more enthusiastic about the Clemson? Sail one yourself in Random battles during weekends!

5ae90cd4133ce_Screenshot(198).thumb.png.f051db2fcf155c768ba6f8b48051442e.png

Edited by Rina_Pon

[SEARN]
1,029 posts
15,673 battles

Nice game man. Clemson is hilariously fun bote. :cap_like:

[BLESS]
1,155 posts
10,329 battles

Shout out to the two CVs on my team who gave me sterling support throughout, and to our Orion for solid rearguard defense.

It was a wild game, we were down to 5 ships against 8 before the 10 minute mark with the enemy Clemson already capping our base. I had given up on winning at that point, and zoned in instead on simply fighting the enemy ships in order of priority. I didn't even notice the Kraken, I was that focused, and had no idea I had got 7 kills until I saw the after-game scorecard...

[PBKAC]
271 posts
7,642 battles

I prefer the Phoenix as my stress relieving ship.  15km range with casemate hubs means you can use WASD hax like a boss,

Super Tester_
7,897 posts
9,220 battles

Ah Clemson!! I never sold her to begin with.

Was about to touch server kill record, but game ended sadly... and I wasnt even using the 19 pt captain, only a 3 pt one.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this