Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rina_Pon

Tired of weekend frustrations in Random? Buy a Clemson!

5 comments in this topic

293 posts
4,401 battles

We started fresh with a bold DD line, as you can see, and 12 hard-hitting Mk 11 torpedoes, which you can just imagine for now. It’s a powerful ship, even for a DD, because our double-strapped 102mm/50 Mk 14 guns come on stronger than ever. You want USN performance and economy, too? You want premium long lasting smoke and our exclusive low-detection camo to farm extra damage from staying undetected and shoot and shoot and shoot. The Clemson is strong in other ways, too, with quick-shifting steering gear and fast turret traverse. How could you become even more enthusiastic about the Clemson? Sail one yourself in Random battles during weekends!

5ae90cd4133ce_Screenshot(198).thumb.png.f051db2fcf155c768ba6f8b48051442e.png

Edited by Rina_Pon

293 posts
4,401 battles

Shout out to the two CVs on my team who gave me sterling support throughout, and to our Orion for solid rearguard defense.

It was a wild game, we were down to 5 ships against 8 before the 10 minute mark with the enemy Clemson already capping our base. I had given up on winning at that point, and zoned in instead on simply fighting the enemy ships in order of priority. I didn't even notice the Kraken, I was that focused, and had no idea I had got 7 kills until I saw the after-game scorecard...

268 posts
6,381 battles

I prefer the Phoenix as my stress relieving ship.  15km range with casemate hubs means you can use WASD hax like a boss,

Sign in to follow this