Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ordrazz

Made pink due to game failure

15 comments in this topic

1,541 posts

This is new,  Ive become pink, all because of the game stuffing up in the middle of a game, & also because the game wouldn't load from the start match screen,  & both times i had to manually force close the game.... what next??

i posted my problems i have been encountering in bug reports, as well as the poll about the new patch 0.7.4, & now i am being punished for it... its not my computer because its a very good computer, & Ive never had these issues before the latest patch...

leave a game?? me ?? never

inactivity in a game ?? never

only when the game froze on me mid battle in my new Varyag, complete with shells stuck in middle of the screen, all controls frozen, but i could still hear the battle raging, & the counter to capping was stuck in a countdown loop...

& its not only, me, my clan members have had similar experiences....

so now ill wear my pink dress, but ill make sure to wear my overcoat on top of it

Ordrazz

shot-18.04.29_09.30.00-0754.jpg

Edited by Ordrazz

1,135 posts

bad thing is, this new system cannot separate issue between 'intentionally' or 'accidentally' 

good thing is, if it really accidentally, it shouldn't happen too often and you'll out of pink soon.

it just algorithm after all, you cannot expect perfect system.

I use window 10, which intend to force update pretty often without warning and it cause my game slow to load or even crash several time before 0.7.4

I might get warning like that soon too.... blame Microsoft for that :D

from what I read, just once is enough to get warn? that threshold IS too low.

1,078 posts
3,886 battles

Ordrazz you would think they could see you were trying to reconnect after a problem and it wasn't working and not penalise you.If you managed to log back into the port then its WG's problem you couldn't get back into the match not yours.

There are details here on the new system:

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/anti-abuse-system/

At the top it says this:

The new system is more nuanced and enables us to determine the degree of a player's guilt more accurately, adjusting the penalties accordingly.

And later on this:

We understand that no one is immune from sudden disconnection from the server or unforeseen life situations. If the player is not a regular violator, the chance of getting banned from some types of battles is rather low.

Sounds like they need to make it more 'nuanced' to me!

32 posts
2,863 battles

Yes, I've had the game freeze a few times and quite often I haven't even been able to force quit the game so I could restart, instead it has resulted in the whole computer restarting. Then it takes forever to go through all the start up screens again and by the time I manage to get back into the game I've been sunk or most of our team has and I haven't been there to help.

[PEEDZ]
22 posts
5,789 battles

I've had crashes and lockups everyday since the new patch.

Never happened before, seems abit buggy

Edited by tics
Changes..

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

My friend just got pink status because teammate DD crash into him when he use BB. :cap_haloween:
Apparently they have damage calculation that goes wrong & consider my friend BB hurt the DD so bad that got him pink flag.

381 posts
9,973 battles

The new system is pretty harsh. Yesterday I went to co-op with my div friend and he got pink after shooting at me for 15k damage lol. Previously division TK was not counted.

I still like this change though. People mostly pay attention to the actual consequence of afk rather than the motive so it's logical that the system judges based on that. 

1,135 posts

there's someone 'intentionally' shoot teammate to low his HP below certain% and to gain maximum benefit of 'adrenaline rush' skill and spam torpedo like crazy drive opposite team insane...

it's risky tactic but not impossible.

as 3 div mate, to let 1 drop to low HP and other 2 look out for him is not impossible isn't it?

Super Tester
7,736 posts
8,031 battles
21 minutes ago, PGM991 said:

there's someone 'intentionally' shoot teammate to low his HP below certain% and to gain maximum benefit of 'adrenaline rush' skill and spam torpedo like crazy drive opposite team insane...

it's risky tactic but not impossible.

as 3 div mate, to let 1 drop to low HP and other 2 look out for him is not impossible isn't it?

Only works in stupid servers like NA.

[SEARN]
521 posts
8,032 battles
On 4/29/2018 at 10:24 AM, Ordrazz said:

This is new,  Ive become pink, all because of the game stuffing up in the middle of a game, & also because the game wouldn't load from the start match screen,  & both times i had to manually force close the game.... what next??

i posted my problems i have been encountering in bug reports, as well as the poll about the new patch 0.7.4, & now i am being punished for it... its not my computer because its a very good computer, & Ive never had these issues before the latest patch...

I feel your pain mate.

I have been experiencing a bug that when i use the tab key in game sometimes when i release the tab key the team list will not go away and i cannot control my ship. Nothing works to fix it. I have tried every key on my keyboard quite vigorously but no luck. Expensive keyboard too so no point breaking it over a game.

I am stuck unable to fire or control the helm sailing in whatever direction i was when i pressed tab. I love wasting camos and signals. Very annoying.

[LONER]
71 posts
2,648 battles
On 30/04/2018 at 8:21 PM, HobartAWD said:

I feel your pain mate.

I have been experiencing a bug that when i use the tab key in game sometimes when i release the tab key the team list will not go away and i cannot control my ship. Nothing works to fix it. I have tried every key on my keyboard quite vigorously but no luck. Expensive keyboard too so no point breaking it over a game.

I am stuck unable to fire or control the helm sailing in whatever direction i was when i pressed tab. I love wasting camos and signals. Very annoying.

That's happened to me a few times as well.

[DOLCE]
26 posts
2,034 battles

that happened to me too.

i've never wanted to be afk

but constant disconnection....and app crashes...

Edited by winpaul1

1,078 posts
3,886 battles

Ordrazz,just came across this from WG,I think you will appreciate it....not!:

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/157694-what-to-do-if-a-real-life-emergency-happens-during-a-game/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-3743873

Folks real life situations do happen and we understand that.  Please keep those situations prioritized if they qualify as an emergency, they are far more important than an AFK warning you receive from the game. 

So they don't care.and you gonna get an AFK warning anyway!

Edited by BanditSE1977

Sign in to follow this