Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TakemoriKohoto

COWARD! COWARD! COWARD EVERYWHERE

27 comments in this topic

71 posts
1,755 battles

COWARD yes i dont know is this server only problem or other too. TEAM WONT PUSH, we on the brink of winning we successfully corner enemy all left is just shooting. And then people start to fell apart run away and enemy push back and kill all . Or in beginning of battle cruiser wont push up and go full broadside to enemy and think oh im too far no one shoot me and BOOM! enemy first kill and devastating strike this not only happen in low tier but also in high tier 8-10
WHY WHY PEOPLE WHY ?????????????? (sorry no pic ) - also need a guide to play amagi the right way

534 posts

Did enemy team have Asashino?its torps are strong against bbs no wonder they stay behind if enemy has one,some T10 bbs just skipped directly from T7 to T10, so they dont have experience in high tier and will act like a noob

Amagi guide

288 posts
24,001 battles

Sacrifice your damage and kills, focus on securing the objectives, enable your unworthy team mates to have a better game than they have any right to. Carry your team to the win, even if they drag their feet. 

gitgud.jpg

364 posts
3,693 battles
59 minutes ago, ahwai82 said:

play cv!

Don't play cv if you a noob. Just lost 1 rd earlier due to noob cv. The cv was last on the table.

Played total 10 rd yesterday and today. Won only 2 rd.

Either met with noob cv, noob dd who die very early in game. No one pushing. Your shots were not so accurate all the time. It so frustrating. Just cannot win at all.

Edited by th3vikings

288 posts
24,001 battles
2 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

Play destroyers. 

If you cant trust the Weekend Potato to not suicide in 2 mins, do the dirty work yourself. 

To paraphrase Gandhi:

"Be the destroyer you want to see in your team."

[HMASW]
1,555 posts
2 hours ago, th3vikings said:

Don't play cv if you a noob. Just lost 1 rd earlier due to noob cv. The cv was last on the table.

Too late... the noob CV players are out in force already......

the only sensible play at the moment is in co op, scenarios or ranked....

ive been enjoying my time in co op this morning, scenarios in the arvo, & ranked tonight.....

except a couple of games i just took my brand new Varyag out, & also tried to take my Albany out but the game :etc_swear: got stuck.....

random.... its not just potatoes, its MASHED POTATOES !!!

:cap_viking:

Ordrazz

364 posts
3,693 battles
22 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

Too late... the noob CV players are out in force already......

the only sensible play at the moment is in co op, scenarios or ranked....

ive been enjoying my time in co op this morning, scenarios in the arvo, & ranked tonight.....

except a couple of games i just took my brand new Varyag out, & also tried to take my Albany out but the game :etc_swear: got stuck.....

random.... its not just potatoes, its MASHED POTATOES !!!

:cap_viking:

Ordrazz

So true... I got trashed so hard.

But WG didn't tune back scenario to the orginal state right? It still at ultra hard mode? 

35 posts
11,182 battles

since a month ago, I just found the IJN players almost 90% coward. always can see YAMATO just stay 20km behind and throw s-h-i-t without move or  IJN cruisers, which have almost best detected range, just hide behind spam HE to enemy BBs no any support to DD in the same team. The IJN players almost can be summarized as hide behind everyone run away earlier than everyone. I just feel so nerves once see many IJN ships in my team. So, if I have no choice to stay with IJN ship in a same way, my way is watch these IJN cowards all the time, once something not right alway betray them before they betray me. I don't wanna do this but I have to do it because I've been betrayed tooooooo many times by these IJN players.

9 posts
2,959 battles

Cos most players are trash and non-team oriented, just camp or run away make you lose. Dont stress, we can do it too.

71 posts
1,755 battles

you guys understand my suffer so much thank for all the advise and comment. As an Amagi who will support and one shot any ca that dare to shoot my dd and ca team mate i never understand why people being a coward 

364 posts
3,693 battles
29 minutes ago, TakemoriKohoto said:

you guys understand my suffer so much thank for all the advise and comment. As an Amagi who will support and one shot any ca that dare to shoot my dd and ca team mate i never understand why people being a coward 

Afraid to scrape their ship paint. :cap_book:

Just now 1 earlier match people are so stubborn or dun know to see english or purely noob. My team already controlled all 3 points and won by points, i was in my yugumo. Enemy team left with one shimakaze and 1 bb. Already type in chat don't chase the shim and people were still chasing him. In the end the shim sunk 1 atago and lowa who were chasing him. The match had to last so long because shim sunk atago and lowa. We could have end the match ealier.

Edited by th3vikings

129 posts
On 4/28/2018 at 2:43 PM, th3vikings said:

Played total 10 rd yesterday and today. Won only 2 rd.

Either met with noob cv, noob dd who die very early in game. No one pushing. Your shots were not so accurate all the time. It so frustrating. Just cannot win at all.

that is the more reason to play CV.....

murid : guru how to avoid noob CV on my team?

guru : play CV my son.... 

murid : but i am noob CV

guru : everyone start as a noob CV

murid : what will happen if someone report me?

guru : that is their fault for not playing CV, beside report mean nothing.

murid : what will happen if i got 100 lose streak?

guru : its good, lose teach you more. its just a matter of time until you gitgud. KEEP PLAY CV, KEEP PRACTICE.... IGNORE THE SURFACE PHEASANT

what is better :

A) lose because noob CV team

B) lose because own mistake when playing CV yourself

only pheasant pick option A. you know already the reason my son......

265 posts
4,731 battles
On 4/28/2018 at 10:14 AM, TakemoriKohoto said:

COWARD yes i dont know is this server only problem or other too. TEAM WONT PUSH, we on the brink of winning we successfully corner enemy all left is just shooting. And then people start to fell apart run away and enemy push back and kill all . Or in beginning of battle cruiser wont push up and go full broadside to enemy and think oh im too far no one shoot me and BOOM! enemy first kill and devastating strike this not only happen in low tier but also in high tier 8-10
WHY WHY PEOPLE WHY ?????????????? (sorry no pic ) - also need a guide to play amagi the right way

all trying to stay alive so can do more damage. And sometimes need someone to push and die before the rest will react.

On 4/28/2018 at 11:24 AM, Onlinegamer said:

Meanwhile me, yesterday I got report total 6 reports 

Did nothing wrong got report lolz :cap_cool:

reported for being a moral suppressor in the game.

1 hour ago, th3vikings said:

Afraid to scrape their ship paint. :cap_book:

Just now 1 earlier match people are so stubborn or dun know to see english or purely noob. My team already controlled all 3 points and won by points, i was in my yugumo. Enemy team left with one shimakaze and 1 bb. Already type in chat don't chase the shim and people were still chasing him. In the end the shim sunk 1 atago and lowa who were chasing him. The match had to last so long because shim sunk atago and lowa. We could have end the match ealier.

extra exp for losing team

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

In the last space battle, lot's of people call me Noob CV. They didn't consider how crazy the Space Ship AA & Max Level Admiral.
Also, in random battle, someone call me noob because not helping the team by attacking enemy USN Cruiser T7.
1:10 ratio that people call you noob cause salt, unless your CV got destroyed earlier, sniped by enemy CV, now that's true noob.

In matter of cowards, what's not. Many times I'm exposed got citadeled or Half damage instantly. That Admiral skill which -60% spread shot really terrifying for T7+ matches.

71 posts
1,755 battles
7 hours ago, MissMeMiss said:

In the last space battle, lot's of people call me Noob CV. They didn't consider how crazy the Space Ship AA & Max Level Admiral.
Also, in random battle, someone call me noob because not helping the team by attacking enemy USN Cruiser T7.
1:10 ratio that people call you noob cause salt, unless your CV got destroyed earlier, sniped by enemy CV, now that's true noob.

In matter of cowards, what's not. Many times I'm exposed got citadeled or Half damage instantly. That Admiral skill which -60% spread shot really terrifying for T7+ matches.

I never call anyone noobs except if they does something like get kill because of go full broadside even tho is not necessary. And noob carrier for torping me even when we on the same team .that is some of the instance that i might use noob on them 

71 posts
1,755 battles

I think why the noobs cv is getting popular is because the "real noobs" or the one that never understand english start to know it a word for insult. So in around december last year i was a really noobs cv then i grind to ryujo and left right there but in the moment i grind i never actually get anyone insult me noob cv also the cross torp after the remove of manual torp at low tier is really popular nowsday. back in 2017 it was not really a thing I never got into a cross torp and get out pretty easily then i see ships get cross torp everyday now i was wondering how could a normal "noob" cv could be this good when they just get into the game like for a month. ........... i check their level 

Super Tester
3,923 posts
4,198 battles

A CV can be the difference between winning and losing

Denying airspace, marking targets, hitting high value targets.   It can be the most versatile ship in the game if the player is competent.

if the player is incompetent or even borderline when the other CV is good then they are doing nothing more than dragging the team down.

Sign in to follow this