Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ordrazz

all players ditched out of game & server at the same time

2 comments in this topic

[HMASW]
1,558 posts

me & my clan along with a couple of visitors from another clan, were setting up to play operation hermes, we all started, & it almost immediately we just all got kicked from the game, & disconnected to server...

wwe were operation hermes

we had to log back in, & start a new division, because when we got back into game, we were all in port, but it said that some where in battle when none actually were...

also quite a few of our clan members & visiting members have told me that they have randomly been getting disconnected in the same way throughout the day, as have i...

its been happening since last night & today, ever since patch 0.7.4

Ordrazz

[HMASW]
1,558 posts

Game did it again tonight, same thing.....

We all selected operation Newport, got our ships ready, div commander selected go, & we all instantaneously got disconnected from the game, & we couldn't reconnect straight away, & when we did, it said our div & ships were in battle (which they were not). So we all left that div & reformed.....we got in on the second attempt....

Also, whilst playing with clan in training room, my shells got stuck mid air, but couldn't couldn't change screen, controls frozen, but enemy ship wasn't & sounds all worked, had to force shut down, couldn't get in after reload as it hung, so another force shut down.... Worked on third attempt...

Ordrazz

Sign in to follow this