Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
slashdash2

the new "tk" system

6 comments in this topic

5 posts
3,162 battles

so i got pushed out of smoke by my teammate (im in asashio hes in harekaze) in coop battle today trying to grind out the varyag quickly and i was shooting a an enemy dd. because he rammed me me rear turrets ended up hitting him and made me turn into a "team killer".  because i hit him i went from full health down to 1k from about 4 shells from my 2x2 rear turrets. thats pretty bull considering 1. my guns dont even do that much damage and 2. he pushed me out of my own smoke and i had nothing to with it. i assume this is a bug but not too sure just leaving feedback

88 posts
709 battles

Wow.

I was just thinking of coming back to this game.

Thought I'd check out the forum.

First thing I see on the list turns out to be someone on his first ever post reporting what he thinks may be a glitch.

Only to be ridiculed by a forum sealclubber supertester.

Way to keep people interested in the game.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,772 posts
4,021 battles

The status is not from one instance of damage but accumulated team damage.  It may be the case that you went pink and then your shots reflect the damage back onto you causing the large damage numbers you saw.

Super Tester
7,375 posts
7,883 battles
13 hours ago, slashdash2 said:

not here to cause heat or anything just bringing it up calmly coz it could actually be a bug

Penalty is cumulative. And it is percentage based I believe. Since DDs have low max hp, its not hard to get the penalty by damaging them. And you probably did that in more than one consecutive matches. If you check the detailed damage tab, it will show you exactly how much damage you dealt to friendly ships.

These have been thoroughly tested before release, and I doubt that this might be a bug.

Sign in to follow this