Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Unraveler

Permanent Camouflage Currently Half Price

27 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
1,174 posts
7,749 battles

I didn't see this advertised anywhere - is it perhaps an unintended side-effect of the "50% OFF All Upgrade Purchase Price" discount?

Edited by Unraveler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
406 posts
9,296 battles

Just checked, seems like all original perma camos at 1/2 price except for T10s which is the one that matters most heh. :cap_old:

Anyway~ now is the time to grab the Cleveland perma camo for 500 gold before the USN CA/CL split happens to get the best value out of it! :cap_win:

Edited by MyFranTheDevil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,174 posts
7,749 battles
23 minutes ago, Exiled_Gundam said:

Permanent camouflage for Tier 10 ships seems to be excluded

 

22 minutes ago, MyFranTheDevil said:

Just checked, seems like all original perma camos at 1/2 price except for T10s which is the one that matters most heh. :cap_old:

Anyway~ now is the time to grab the Cleveland perma camo for 500 gold before the USN CA/CL split happens to get the best value out of it! :cap_win:

Hood also doesn't get a discount on its alternate perma-camo. Makes me wonder if it's tied to the module upgrades since most Tier 10s and Hood don't have any and so don't get the camo discount either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
392 posts

Shame low tier ships don't have perma camo. I would've bought one for Derzki which is the only tech tree ship I keep permanently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
354 posts
9,048 battles

Bugger, just equiped Cleveland and Budyonny with permacamos last week after getting a 1000 doubloon drop in a sc. Oh well, easy come easy go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
406 posts
9,296 battles
36 minutes ago, Unraveler said:

 

Hood also doesn't get a discount on its alternate perma-camo. Makes me wonder if it's tied to the module upgrades since most Tier 10s and Hood don't have any and so don't get the camo discount either.

My Richelieu's alternate perma camos are still full priced too, guess the new camos are too fancy to have discounts.

 

12 minutes ago, Onlinegamer said:

T6-T9 included 

not for T10 :cap_cool:

Guys on forum & Reddit always demanding WG to give discount for perma camos but didn't state what tier, so WG excluded T10s! :cap_haloween:

 

3 minutes ago, Moldavia said:

Bugger, just equiped Cleveland and Budyonny with permacamos last week after getting a 1000 doubloon drop in a sc. Oh well, easy come easy go.

Welp~ I just blew a few million credits on modules yesterday, so yeah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,174 posts
7,749 battles

It's been confirmed - no mistake! I was thinking it was maybe an error and would be reversed on short notice. Strange that it doesn't include the special perma-camos, though.

5kqF6h9.jpg

Edited by Unraveler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
406 posts
9,296 battles
10 minutes ago, Unraveler said:

It's been confirmed - no mistake! I was thinking it was maybe an error and would be reversed on short notice. Strange that it doesn't include the special perma-camos, though.

5kqF6h9.jpg

Think I should just remind myself to never buy new ships or upgrades during mid week, losing a few million credits is kinda painful. :cap_fainting:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FORCE]
Member
265 posts
4,740 battles

is it worth it to buy one camo for Cleveland, since it is going to tier 8? (500gold for tier 8 camo in the future)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
406 posts
9,296 battles
12 minutes ago, GRADAN31 said:

is it worth it to buy one camo for Cleveland, since it is going to tier 8? (500gold for tier 8 camo in the future)

If we went with the old split formula, you get both T6 PepsiCola & T8 Cleveland perma camo after the split... 500 gold sounds like a really good steal eh? :cap_win:

Now here's the catch, we might be getting not 1 but 2 Cleveland perma camos during the upcoming events/missions but not sure if they are free rewards or buy them with gold. :cap_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FORCE]
Member
265 posts
4,740 battles
4 minutes ago, MyFranTheDevil said:

If we went with the old split formula, you get both T6 PepsiCola & T8 Cleveland perma camo after the split... 500 gold sounds like a really good steal eh? :cap_win:

Now here's the catch, we might be getting not 1 but 2 Cleveland perma camos during the upcoming events/missions but not sure if they are free rewards or buy them with gold. :cap_hmm:

Is there an upcoming events/mission for Cleveland? That America eagle camo shown during CC program?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
406 posts
9,296 battles
11 minutes ago, GRADAN31 said:

Is there an upcoming events/mission for Cleveland? That America eagle camo shown during CC program?

Yeap~ that & Azur Lane, just keep in mind we have no idea if they are free or something.

CCC.jpg

Edited by MyFranTheDevil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FORCE]
Member
265 posts
4,740 battles
1 minute ago, MyFranTheDevil said:

Yeap~ that & Azur Lane, just keep in mind we have no idea if they are free or something.

I have a feeling that we have to pay for it, together with the commanders...

I have the Congratulatory camo for New Orleans (T8), I guess my T7 and T8 is covered. But T6 and T9 is an uncertainty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
406 posts
9,296 battles

After the 2 Haifuri collaborations you may be right... if other players want the historical Cleveland perma camo for T8, now is the best time to grab it because I cannot see it go any lower than 500g.

I wonder if we keep the Congratulatory Camo for T8 Baltimore or T7 NO after the split, that is the question heh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FORCE]
Member
265 posts
4,740 battles
4 minutes ago, MyFranTheDevil said:

I wonder if we keep the Congratulatory Camo for T8 Baltimore or T7 NO after the split, that is the question heh.

 

Since Congratulatory Camo is special camo not permanent camo? If let's say it stay at tier 8, I am fine with it. Since I seldom play tier 7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
406 posts
9,296 battles
1 minute ago, GRADAN31 said:

Since Congratulatory Camo is special camo not permanent camo? If let's say it stay at tier 8, I am fine with it. Since I seldom play tier 7.

Yeah I hope it stays on T8 since I rarely play T7 & below too, might try out the new T6 Dallas & try to stick a 19 pointer on T7 Helena for giggles. :cap_win:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,566 posts
13,019 battles

 its only a select number of ships that have the 50% discount on the permanent camo from what I can see.

Maybe its for the ships that will be used in rank battles only?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
364 posts
3,693 battles
2 hours ago, MyFranTheDevil said:

Think I should just remind myself to never buy new ships or upgrades during mid week, losing a few million credits is kinda painful. :cap_fainting:

you can wait for the monthly roster for ship discount next time. I been waiting for it and now this week is IJN week. I bought 3 ships at once. Ibuki, yugumo, amagi. I save at least 3m this way. This 3m i can use for upgrades.

And i bought upgrades as well. I am damn broke now...

I still deciding what perm camo should i buy. This is the first time i seen perm camo at half the price in asia server. Maybe i will buy NC, LOWA, perm camo first.

Edited by th3vikings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
406 posts
9,296 battles
10 minutes ago, th3vikings said:

you can wait for the monthly roster for ship discount. I been waiting for it and now this week is IJN week. I bought 3 ships at once. Ibuki, yugumo, amagi. I saw at least 3m like this. This 3m i can use for upgrades.

And i bought upgrades as well. I am damn broke now...

I still deciding what perm camo should i buy. This is the first time i seen perm camo at half the price in asia server. Maybe i will buy NC, LOWA, perm camo first.

I'm always having no luck with the monthly thingy, either I finished the line grind really early or really late & can never take advantage of the discounts.

Your choice with NC & Iowa is good, the rest I can think of is maybe KGV & Alsace because they are awesome BBs for their tier & beyond.

Edited by MyFranTheDevil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
364 posts
3,693 battles
25 minutes ago, MyFranTheDevil said:

I'm always have no luck with the monthly thingy, either I finished the line grind really early or really late & can never take advantage of the discounts.

Your choice with NC & Iowa is good, the rest I can think of is maybe KGV & Alsace because they are awesome BBs for their tier & beyond.

KGV? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×