Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Balzarknam

what do you think about removing CV in low tier?

8 comments in this topic

129 posts

298px-Hosho_wows_main.jpg

[this ship kill more ship than Hakuryu]

First 
CV is too OP in lower tier. a hosho or langley can basicaly destroy everyone. there i no AA in lower tier

Second
it bring frustation to newbie/noob surface pheasant. most of my newbie friend complain about this.

Third
a Zuiho matched with Independence is basically doom for Zuiho, it cannt strafe.

Fourth
a double CV match is total disaster for everyone....

Fifth
someone with air supremacy (10commanderpoint) can easily seal clubbing AND NO ONE CAN STOP IT. this is disaster for newbie CV who only have a few 

Sixth
its proven already that remove strafe and manual drop only bring more disaster. T6 noob increased and the most stupid is CV damage in T4~T5 increased.

Seventh
Republique need helicopter! remove the pool and golf field already!

it wasnt a total remove. just REMOVE IT FROM RANDOM BATLE at T4 and T5.

- CV T4 and T5 can only play Co OP

- bring back strafe and manual drop for them

- have 2 special operation for low tier CV

A. T4 >> the Academy : its like the "newbie instuction" how to play CV, there is also T6 ship with AADF to teach about how it works

B. T5 >> battle of memeway (not midway) : 2 T6 CV bot, 2 CVplayer, 3 T4  cruiser bot VS AI hard or Easy (6 T6 cruiser, 1 indy, 1 Saipan,  4 battleship)

Battle-Of-Midway-Turns-Tide-Of-Pacific-W

what to be expected :

# noob CV become gitgud when reach T6

# because the operation memeway, it will drag non CV player to try CV. at least expand their gitgutness when againts CV.

# newbie T4 and T5 player wont get nuked by CV and rage quit the game

# no one complain "REMOVE CV"

331 posts
7,013 battles

I'm fine with facing off 1 CV at T4-5, because my AA can take out 1 or 2 planes, but when there are 2 CV's dropping 1 ship it can get a little frustrating.

Also at T5, no ship should ever see the Saipan - ships are just helpless against it. Good job it doesn't have APDB.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
975 posts
5,735 battles

Go to WG video (Waterline 1.1 about the 1.30min mark) and they are changing CV completely. so not much point complaining about it now that it is all going to change.

1,135 posts

CV at low tier can co-exist because it has less influence to the game due to few squad and no manual drop

as long as you keep your eyes peel, tier 4-5 CV ain't that scary (but still annoying though)

a massive WG fault here is let tier 5 CV that can't manual up against tier 6 that can manual in case of 2 CV per team

simple solution to me is fix only 1 CV in match.

but than again

WG plan to change CV from the ground up so they may not bother fix anything.

according to notser vid, CV may not be RTS style anymore

it can't not co-exist with normal play style, it's TOO dictated to game and unhealthy

Edited by PGM991

Super Tester
7,724 posts
8,031 battles

Why would anyone want to remove a class that has been in the game since the beginning? Yes the class is severely overpowered (even though it requires good player skills), and extremely influential which needs to be regulated down to the same level of other three classes, but removing them wont be a possibility. There are many players who invested their time on this class, they love playing the class and most certainly wont want to see it gone.

The effect of skill gap needs to be reduced, but I am pretty sure WG has NO IDEA WHATSOEVER to do so.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,584 battles
On 4/27/2018 at 11:34 AM, PGM991 said:

it can't not co-exist with normal play style, it's TOO dictated to game and unhealthy

all the more reason to remove them altogether from the game than to sustain them

Sign in to follow this