Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Balzarknam

WG is doing great improvement this time, why no one give sheet?

4 comments in this topic

129 posts

11f61be8-447f-11e8-89ad-38eaa7374f3c.jpg

On 2/23/2018 at 9:42 AM, Spotter said:

We will definitely be adding the flag changing feature. We can't guarantee the exact time yet, but we are hoping to introduce it in the near future. :cap_yes:

ah yes this one!

remember this?

merdeka.jpg&key=fa5e63027d8fdcade9e7f2dc

well, WG dont forget its promise and doing whatever the best to do stuff. its just take time right? you cannt expect instant flip flap and simsalabim bwuah!

aside from the flag, there is also MAJOY, sorry typo its MAJOR IMPROVEMENT! :

~ Improved MM : well many player still dont like it, but i think its good enough rathen than no change at all.....

~ Spotting damage and potential damage : THE RIGHT THING TO DO! now the noob will also realize how important is spotting and tanking. 

~ detailed AP bomb icon for CV, penetration, overpen, non penetration or richochet..... its good BUT NO CITADEL HITS??

~ no more clear sky? air king ? only shotdown fixed 55 plane in CV? both high tier CV will get this easily.... what i dont like is the name.... "air king title". can we keep the clear sky title.... just the requirement is changed. also if i got a lot of clear sky, will the medal got deleted?

i am just made this thread to show there is a lot of player that appreciate an improvement overtime

i will quote this from someone  :

when we doing something good no one remember~

when we did something wrong........

End-War.jpg

1,060 posts
3,808 battles
17 hours ago, Balzarknam said:

11f61be8-447f-11e8-89ad-38eaa7374f3c.jpg

ah yes this one!

remember this?

well, WG dont forget its promise and doing whatever the best to do stuff. its just take time right? you cannt expect instant flip flap and simsalabim bwuah!

IF Wargaming had not of over reacted to a complaint by the Chinese trying to push their political agenda because of a supposed complaint from one crybaby in the first place this would not have been an issue......

.....which they would then not have to go and spend extra time on to implement a new feature due to their infamous 'foot in mouth disease'.

WG problem is that the ' when we did something wrong ' are usually big issues that end with one of more the regional forums going up in flames,WG having to do do major damage control,then the local moderators having to work overtime to keep the peace.

Edited by BanditSE1977

Sign in to follow this