Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Moldavia

Anyone getting excited about the new Halsey campaign?

5 comments in this topic

405 posts
9,277 battles

Definitely~ more missions to grind for & I wonder if we are getting 2x SCs for completing each final mission like Yamamoto's, going to put Halsey on my Worcester to enhance the pew-pew-pew experience! :cap_win:

Beta Tester
1,170 posts
7,678 battles

Halsey's special traits don't seem geared towards any one specific class, unfortunately. No matter what ship he's in there's going to be at least one talent that will be of questionable use.

-10% Concealment with each Double Strike. This would be very handy for a radar Cruiser, but these ships will rarely ever see any Double Strikes. The other three talents are all good for Cruisers, though.

Destroyers can make good use of Double Strike~Concealment and Confederate~Reload but will have no use for Expert Marksman nor Expert Loader.

Battleships will love Expert Marksman and Confederate~Reload, and could possibly make use of Expert Loader, but like the Cruisers Double Strikes will be exceedingly rare and a largely wasted talent.

Carriers, well, uh...

It's a tough choice on what ship I'll put him on, but I'm pretty sure it won't be my Ranger.

Sign in to follow this